Your role

Your role (how u feel inside)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well lets keep this pole open. This community has truely suprized me with the answers. Huggles for now

How do I vote? I don't see the poll. I see everyone's comments

CPDude said:

My first thought is that you already voted. Is that a possibility?

The only other explanation I can think of (and I don't know if it is true), is that the poll has past its deadline although the thread is still open.

CPDude said:

Cpdude.. you already voted under ab (lil boy). I just looked at the results. And if my mem serves me correctly when i started this pole i made sure it was open indefinetly. Unless the moderaters close it. It seems to me if a thread is un commented on for a while they close the thread i could be wrong tho. Huggles for now

Happy labor day to all stay diapered, with full bottles (for the babies here), and have a peaceful restful day. Huggles

I'm a little but I would also be a mommy. I am so maternal! I really love the idea of caring for an adult who needs it even if i can only do it online or by phone which would be the case. I am open to being a babysitter and big sister too! All nonsexual for me.

And yeah I never voted and can't see the poll so I'm just commenting 😊

I am a baby, not much older than 18 months when regressed.

That is weird u cant see the poll

Missing some babyfur/littlefur/diaperfur X3 But other than that, nicely done ^^

I am strictly a diaper lover (I am a diaperfur as well, but that option isn't listed in the poll).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back