Thread: Incredibly new, extremely excited

Default Incredibly new, extremely excited

Hi there! First I'd like to say I am VERY new to the AB/DL community. Also apologies if this gets rather long..I just like to be through on introductions!

My name's Matt and I am a bigender (agender + male), pansexual age slider. An age slider is someone in a multiple system who slides between ages or a specific age range. I classify myself as a little (or more commonly small) as this is correct terminology in the plural/multiple community though I do not take part in a stereotypical CG/L lifestyle. My "big" age/body/appearing age is 18 and my "little" age is anywhere from 5-7. I am also a furry/babyfur with a "little" fursona of the same age as I get to be on slides! All around I tend to be fun, witty, a touch shy, and very open minded.

As mentioned before I am a multiple system, more than one person shares this body! Simply, I am the host though my specific role/existence is a little more complicated than that. I am also autistic, dyslexic, and mentally ill; don't worry, I don't mind talking about any of it! Additionally, I am otherkin as well.

I am a Libra on the Western zodiac and an Ox on the Eastern, my Myers-Briggs is INFP and my alignment is neutral good! I love drawing/art, video games, anime/cartoons, toys and general kids stuff, collecting, nature, reading, blogging, and a whole bunch of other stuffs.

My being a little is complicated and how it relates to me being an AB (still new to calling myself that term ) is even MORE complicated so I'll probably save it for another post in this thread (or a different one) and/or PMs if anyone's curious. The little/AB things I do own at the moment are though are lots of toys/plushies, a baby blanket from my childhood and pacifiers!

I'm very friendly and I love meeting new people so don't hesitate to send a hello. < :
    Last edited by Mattaroon; 15-May-2016 at 08:06.

Hello Matt and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

egor

Welcome. Great introduction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the darkside matt. thats a nice introduction.

if you want to meet new peopel on the forums try the ADISC Teamspeak.

Welcome, Matt. I'm a bit late to the party, but that was a great intro! Welcome to ADISC and enjoy the sites. The AB scene might be new to you, but it sounds like you'll fit right in.

Welcome, i am also autistic and i am a Little Around 2 years Old while my adult Body is 18 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattaroon View Post
    Hi there! First I'd like to say I am VERY new to the AB/DL community. Also apologies if this gets rather long..I just like to be through on introductions!

My name's Matt and I am a bigender (agender + male), pansexual age slider. An age slider is someone in a multiple system who slides between ages or a specific age range. I classify myself as a little (or more commonly small) as this is correct terminology in the plural/multiple community though I do not take part in a stereotypical CG/L lifestyle. My "big" age/body/appearing age is 18 and my "little" age is anywhere from 5-7. I am also a furry/babyfur with a "little" fursona of the same age as I get to be on slides! All around I tend to be fun, witty, a touch shy, and very open minded.

As mentioned before I am a multiple system, more than one person shares this body! Simply, I am the host though my specific role/existence is a little more complicated than that. I am also autistic, dyslexic, and mentally ill; don't worry, I don't mind talking about any of it! Additionally, I am otherkin as well.

I am a Libra on the Western zodiac and an Ox on the Eastern, my Myers-Briggs is INFP and my alignment is neutral good! I love drawing/art, video games, anime/cartoons, toys and general kids stuff, collecting, nature, reading, blogging, and a whole bunch of other stuffs.

My being a little is complicated and how it relates to me being an AB (still new to calling myself that term ) is even MORE complicated so I'll probably save it for another post in this thread (or a different one) and/or PMs if anyone's curious. The little/AB things I do own at the moment are though are lots of toys/plushies, a baby blanket from my childhood and pacifiers!

I'm very friendly and I love meeting new people so don't hesitate to send a hello. < :

Welcome aboard, Matt.

It seems that we have a few things in common. I'm autistic as well as an INFP, and a little fur. Though I don't like to talk much about my autism.

I consider myself an amateur philosopher, so I get kinda curious about both psychological and philosophical stuff. I'm very open-minded about these things. I might like to hear more about you.

Are you, perchance, curious about trying diapers?

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    Welcome, i am also autistic and i am a Little Around 2 years Old while my adult Body is 18 years.
    Thank you, and sweet we have the same big ages! Nice to meet you

Quote Originally Posted by KieronGryph View Post
    Welcome aboard, Matt.

It seems that we have a few things in common. I'm autistic as well as an INFP, and a little fur. Though I don't like to talk much about my autism.

I consider myself an amateur philosopher, so I get kinda curious about both psychological and philosophical stuff. I'm very open-minded about these things. I might like to hear more about you.

Are you, perchance, curious about trying diapers?
    I love philosophy and psychology myself so I'd love to talk to you about any of that kinda stuff! ^w^
    About diapers, I've thought about it, and so far i think I might like to try wearing them (but not using them). I don't know if I'm comfortable yet though and I don't entirely know how to go about telling my significant other about wanting to wear them. He knows, accepts, and loves everything else about me (being a little/age slider, etc.) but I'm just nervous I suppose! I also still live in my mum's house and she would NOT appreciate/accept any of this about me at all.