Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you ever suddenly realize you cannot actually be little?

Default Do you ever suddenly realize you cannot actually be little?

Sometimes I am just doing something randomly, not ever related to being little, and suddenly I have some random little thought. Then I realize that I can never actually be little again, and it makes me feel fairly depressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Codywhitetiger View Post
    Sometimes I am just doing something randomly, not ever related to being little, and suddenly I have some random little thought. Then I realize that I can never actually be little again, and it makes me feel fairly depressed.

Hi Codywhitetiger.

Yea we not going to be physically small again. But being a Little we will have our thoughts, it all part of be who you are. So don't be sad wen you have them or come out with something with out think.

Being a Little is the best, ones you except who you are. Then just go with it.

Hee, hee.

Hope that helps you.

Sisi

I realize it every time it comes up, and I'm fine with it. The juxtaposition of adult vs. childish or infantile is what makes this work for me, so I don't have any desire to literally be a child or baby. Doing it once was hard enough.

Although that might not be the most common position for an AB. it fits with reality and I think it's not so bad for other ABs if they'd just accentuate the positives. Outside of brain damage, there's no way to really lose the experience we've accumulated. It can be de-emphasized for a period of time but we are what we are. I think it's more positive to see that using that experience allows us to know what we really want out of being ABs and lets us form complex relationships and communicate those desires to others. It involves effort. I just think that looking forward rather than backwards in our development and our relationships will ultimately be more satisfying and productive.

This is something I reflect on from time to time. I'm a working professional, husband, and father to 3...it's pretty hard to forget all that I'm responsible for. Even though I rarely get to regress I find plenty of joy in grabbing a blanket, getting diapered, and watching a few cartoons or playing old SNES games after my family is asleep.

I may never get to regress the way I'd like to - but I've found peace with it. You can always find ways to be little in everyday life. I don't mind it as I like the balance in life. I'm an adult - there's no way around it - but you can always take a break once in awhile!

D1aperBOY

Yeah I sometimes feel like that, but I know that in reality I could never be a full-time AB/DL (well at the moment anyway).
    Also, as much as I like being a AB/DL, there are still parts of being an adult that I could never let go of (driving, sport etc)

I think Trevor really nailed it. The thing I would add is that little can mean a lot of different things. My wet diaper certainly suggests at this moment that I'm not doing such a great job with my potty training. And I'm certainly allowed to wear diapers because I have my own place and I buy them. I get to do those things because I'm an adult too, but I get to be little in lots of big and small ways, and all of us have those opportunities even as we learn and grow in life.

One of my classmates is, to an extent, lucky. They are only 4 feet tall. Course I made the mistake of calling her cute. She took it as an insult, to which I replied, I didn't mean to insult, but you have no idea how many would trade places height wise.

Quote Originally Posted by silentdreamer1996 View Post
    One of my classmates is, to an extent, lucky. They are only 4 feet tall. Course I made the mistake of calling her cute. She took it as an insult, to which I replied, I didn't mean to insult, but you have no idea how many would trade places height wise.
    I hope you see what an insensitive thing that was to say. Outside of our context there's very little that's good about an adult being that size. Even for an ABDL, it's a pretty mixed bag.

Well in physical form yes ur right. But in mental state u can be little when ever u want, a baby doesnt know how vig their physical self truly is but they do know when they unhappy or they have an ouchy or they hungery. Mes always in little mode anymore. Way too much stress for me. Huggles

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I realize it every time it comes up, and I'm fine with it. The juxtaposition of adult vs. childish or infantile is what makes this work for me, so I don't have any desire to literally be a child or baby. Doing it once was hard enough.

Although that might not be the most common position for an AB. it fits with reality and I think it's not so bad for other ABs if they'd just accentuate the positives. Outside of brain damage, there's no way to really lose the experience we've accumulated. It can be de-emphasized for a period of time but we are what we are. I think it's more positive to see that using that experience allows us to know what we really want out of being ABs and lets us form complex relationships and communicate those desires to others. It involves effort. I just think that looking forward rather than backwards in our development and our relationships will ultimately be more satisfying and productive.
    I definitely agree with this. I do miss being physically little sometimes, mainly for the clothes and other accessories, but those are only add-ons to why I am a little. I think my awareness as an adult often does help my little side, because unlike before it's what I want and is way more precious to me. Actual kids tend to take their childhood for granted a lot of the time, I feel.