Thread: Hello from Micky

Default Hello from Micky

Hi from dallas. I am from the dallas area. Lived her most of my life. I grew up in Colorado. Work in the fod industy as a manager.

I have enjoyed diapers for as long as I can remember. I was bed wetter for along time. I can rember stashing them and getting them any way i could. When i was old enough to drive started waering almost every night till my parent finally found out. They where not suportive the first time. Then they found them agian , and were upset had to sit sown and explain it to them. They offered to buy them for me but thats all I could wear. I was to shy about them to say yes back then, kinda wish I would have. Then i would still wear think they knew.

Had a few girlfriends growing up that I would tell most waer pretty acepting. It would not work out for one reson or another . My wife is not supirtive of it and wants me to get help every time I bring it up. So I just mainly wear to work more often than not .

I enjoy football my devenr broncos. I also enjoy target shooting. I would say i am adventrous and out going, just people person in genral. I am dyslexic so I sorry if everything was a little hard to read.

Witch was my nick name as a kid

Hello Micky and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

Hey Micky, cool intro. Sorry your wife's not supporting you. You can rely on plenty of support here, and hopefully some ways to help to encourage your wife.