Diapered Metalheads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly what it is. Genres are just labels just like we are labeled as diaper fetishists. Then people get butt hurt about it.

Iron Maiden is probably my favorite other than Pantera.

Lately though I've been listening to a lot of Coheed and Cambria. Easily my favorite Prog Metal Band.

Some of my faves are: Iron Maiden, Avenged Sevenfold, Eighteen Visions, Megadeth, Judas Priest, Mudvayne, BFMV, and many, many more.

SnowBlitz said:
Lately though I've been listening to a lot of Coheed and Cambria.

Love Coheed and Cambria =^.^=!

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
Exactly what it is. Genres are just labels just like we are labeled as diaper fetishists. Then people get butt hurt about it.

I completely agree.

I listen to a lot of metal bands across a variety of subgenres, but my favorite subgenres are thrash metal, traditional heavy metal, and power metal.

The Dillinger ESC Plan, BTBAM, Converge, The Smshshmortionist, Fallujah, The Red Chord, Protest the Hero, Corelia, Cryptopsy, Atheist, Nile, Necrophagist, the Faceless, my homies in Last Chance to Reason and Reflections, Xibalba, ISIS, Opeth, Mestis, Animals as Leaders, maudlin of the Well, Rings of Saturn, Cynic, Propagandhi, World of Pain, Mastodon, old Vial of Mayo, Baroness, System of a Down, Shai Hulud, Vildjharta, SiKth, Alcest, Ion Dissonance, the Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza

Fingon said:
I just saw behemoth and I'll be seeing lamb of God and amon amarth later this month. I'm more into black and death metal with some power metal in there.

Behemoth puts on a killer show. I still have their CHRISTIANS TO THE LIONS shirt from back then. xD

These days mostly progressive metal. Opeth, Anathema, Blackfield, Porcupine Tree, Riverside, Katatonia. Sometimes melodic death metal like children of bodom or norther or similar style. If I do extreme stuff, its mostly blackend death metal. Bands like usually Behemoth, Goatwhore, Allegaeon, Balphegor. If actual black metal, usually stuff that came out before 2000. A hint of power metal like nightwish with their first singer, blind guardian or rhapsody. A bit of gothic metal like type o negative, moonspell, beseech, tiamat, etc. Some thrash metal like Slayer (older albums kind of around the same cut off as I do with black metal). Once in a while I might listen to traditional death metal like cannibal corpse or six feet under or the berzerker, but usually stuff more than a decade old. I got out of metal after high school and didn't get back into much extreme stuff aside from blackened death metal and didn't like the way a lot of the extreme bands went except for some that moderated a bit like opeth or anathema.

I like most sub genres of metal but my favorites are thrash, power and symphonic.

Slayer, Testament, Havok, Evile, Sonata Arctica, Dream Evil, Iron Savior, Kamelot, Delain, Epica, Nightwish and Iron Maiden are a few of my favorite bands! \m/

I've been listening to alot of industrial metal lately. But mainly Psyclon Nine

[video=youtube;3GBGwnA7bMk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GBGwnA7bMk[/video]

Lyrics:
He said:"I'll take it all"
"Give me grandeur and the stars as they fall"
"Give me heaven as, the Angels they call
to me from above and they whisper: You're eternal"

We've been marked
We've been chosen by our martyrs
We hide the absence of our halos as they shatter
Ready on the broken wings of our sires
Give up life for glory in our cinders
Our blanckened awake

They'll hold me close
And wash away the sin
And the soil
Caress my soul with compassion
And light the path to immortality

Hold me close to your flame
I need to feel your pain
And in my absence they'll send an angel your way
As the light fades from my eyes
Don't you cry, they're here for me
Just take my hand while i take my fucking life...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back