Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I have grown up clothes and Some more childish clothing i Can pass as normal. I have a Pink Hoodie, skinnies Jeans, jeggings, a denin skirt, a white butterflies Tee skirt, a purpose Tee skirt with Roses Arranged into a heart, cute socks, a Couple Pairs of my Old childhood panties, my pajamas, i have made a footie sleeper and a onesie, i have Bought a 2 pack of Girls nightdresses, i someone Managed to squeeze into Age 8-9 nighties, i wear my dresses and of Course my diapers. What Are your clothes that you wear on day to day Basis?

I like to wear age-appropriate clothing for a girl my age, but some things have to be taken into consideration with diapers

I generally don't wear tights unless I wear a long shirt or dress over it, and skinny jeans are out of the question. I'm a big fan of rompers and jumpsuits, forever21 has many great rompers. They are easy to get on and off for changes and leave more room in the seat for padding

The clothing I like to where they don't Mack in my size.
Pluss I am a little bit of a naughty boy when it comes to wearing clothing.
If I could get away with it I would just have my nappy on. In the summer and shorts and t-shirt and maybe a wooly jumper in the winter.

But it is shorts and t shirt for me most of the year around.

Basically I like to dress how I feel, and I feel like I am 5 most of the time.

I'm Lucky my skinnies Jeans Are not Too tight, but still one Pair is Too tight Even without the Diaper so that's a no go. With dresses, i wear a Pair of Shorts Underneath and no-one Would be suspicious because i Could be Wearing Shorts so i had pockets Or just to Protect Myself from perverts who like to Look up Girls skirts. I also wear a Pair of panties/Knickers over my Diaper/Nappy so it prevents my Butt from crinkling. My Outfits Can be me and childish without it being appropriate Hence my Pretty dresses and tops. Everyone Thinks i dress cute, Bonus! With clothes and especially my Diaper I feel little and like me. Ok i Know i Said that twice but that Statement is important. I don't get Diaper Bulges in my skinny jeans, plus no-one Looks at your crotch and i wear a Medium sized Shirt. My more Babyish clothing i wear in private but i have worn one of onesies in Winter under my pink zip up hoodie. Of Course i wore my jeggings over them. Nothing about my clothing has changed Since i started Wearing diapers. I Must hide it well because my dad asked me if i needed the toilet when i was Last visiting my mum in Hospital before we left. I Said no of Course and Smiled to Myself and thought "i don't have to wait to use the restroom, haha!" I have Some Black and more dull clothing but there is a cute top i have, Grey with leopard print .

I wear mostly clothes that match my shorts. Most of them have graphics or some kind of images, but I do have more adult clothes for when needed.

I prefere adult black coloured clothes and military boots. It'd be with some rock/metal symbol, but not necassary. For diapered in public are the best militar or cop's pants, beacuse it makes the diaper invisible. I dislike babish clothing on myself.

I mostly wear what my grandmother picks out, sadly. Although I don't really like it and would prefer to pick out my own clothes. As for wearing diapers out, I wish I could.

I just wear what I want. If my nappies show under my clothes so what.

me im a big fan of jumpers it's like a my little stand against being an adult. funny age my boi age gets older they seem to more acceptable. i like my above the knee and something on the front top. a must is pockets in the bib top or waist (binkie hideaway) winter alwise tights and summer bare leg with short stocks. i have been trying to try other things i have gotten shortalls, and romper the judge is still out on them.

I just wear regular adult male clothes.
In Summer I wear shorts which show off my AFO leg braces.

Well,

For the last many many months! Hospital gown!

Although I was in the hospital :)

As for usuall, black t shirts...until after car crash...

Now, have some fun tshirts, like daffy duck, star wars, Lego, and such, usually with something about sarcasm...as I tend to be a bit of a wise ass!

Out in public I will just wear my normal clothes because I truly believe looking presentable in public.

But at home behind closed doors I like to mainly wear my nighty and my footed sleeper. I also like to wear one of my many girls t-shirts with a skirt with either panties or diapers underneath. I also have short shorts and girls pants that I wear also.

If there are people around of course I don't wear them but I will sneak in panties and a pull up underneath.

I enjoy wearing my little keeper sleepers.

I'm usually in my work clothes so I like to wear a White Cotton Stretch Adult Short Onesie what I buy from Cuddlz. There a bit long in the crutch so need taking up a bit for a nice tight fit.

When I get some time to myself I like to where a cuddlz nappy an onesie the I've either shortalls or ab shorts (both with poppers :)) and t shirt.

Pretty much everything I own is completely adult, although there are some slight modifications - I tend to buy my t-shirts overlarge so they're long, and I tend to buy jeans and trousers that are loose enough to go with my diapers.

However all my pyjamas are one-piece (prevents diapers riding up and so on).

Frankly I just wear t-shirts, hoodies, shorts and jeans. I also wear work boots most of the time and when I walk I wear a pair of bright rainbow running sneakers that dont match with anything I wear. Tbh none of my clothes match.

Usually I wear cute t-shirts, rompers, shortalls, crop tops, pretty dresses, frilly socks, leggings and long shirts, onesies, footie pjs, thigh highs, knee highs, or calf highs, cute accessories like barrettes, my collar, a cute backpack, bows.. Lots of stuff! I like to look little and cute as often as possible, in public and at home. I also wear diapers/pull ups as often as I can.

Usually baggy sweatpants and a t-shirt, preferrably with some bit of nostalgic pop culture on it, always with a drawstring as it really aids in keeping a diaper in place. Around the house I just wear the T-shirt and the diaper as a general rule.

Running shorts and polo shorts are adorable and yet very acceptable. Running shorts have a built in panty that does a great job of supporting diapers. It is not obvious that you are wearing a diaper at all. I can't wait for the warm weather so I can wear these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back