What clothes Do you wear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mostly cartoon tee shirts cargo pants short's or full length pants
Love skylander's minons mostly cartoon tee's that you would be fond in boys department .
The mens section some times has kid looking tees.
As close as I can get to little clothing.

I'm a jeans or shorts in summer and t shirt person, I'm a big comic geek so a lot f my t shirts tend to have super heroes etc on them. Other then that a lot of my shirts tend to be music metal or punk based as well. I am considering getting a onesie or two for when I'm on my own at home, I'd really like one with added padding and I know cuddlz make one just a pity it's quite expensive. I want to get a bit more adventurous about wearing my nappies out and about so I need to figute out the best clothes to hide them.

I love to wear clothes like a little kid such as wearing shorts with childish pattern shirt
, it makes me feel like I was at a young age and makes me more happily.

Anything doing with Legend of Zelda, or Sonic The Hedgehog. :)

What I wear depends on where I am and what is expected. Grandpa has a problem with leaking so all my pants are loose fitting. Socially, Jessica prefers skirts and dresses. At home my little side dominates. I do love my rompers and baby dresses but only a very few ever get to see them. Typical summer attire would be a cloth diaper and diaper cover. Have a good assortment of colors and many have ruffles. Sometimes I wear a plain waterproof cover and then a onesie followed by a a decorative diaper cover. Today I have a blue tank top on and a bright yellow diaper cover. If I wish to go outside I will put on a pair of shorts. It keeps the neighbors happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back