Thread: Hello new friends!

Default Hello new friends!

Hiya! You can all just call me Kazy. I am a Babyfur that is kinda shy around people until i get to know them a bit better. I have a nasty habit too of not Capitalizing my letters where i need to!

like i said above i'm a babyfur. That means i like both the furry fandom and diapers and the like.

Outside of diapers and furry stuff i suppose my interests are videogames, movies, board and card games, reading, and lately i've been wanting to get back into fishing. I also have a decent collection of Magic The Gathering cards.

i suppose the reason i came to the site is that i wanted to find new people to talk to that had the same interests as me both in diapers and outside of that.

feel free to contact me if anyone wants to talk! i'm sure i'll be looking around the site for a bit anyway

Welcome to the forum Kazy.

I'm fairly new too.

What kinds of books and movies do you like?

Regards,
    Pinguinito

Quote Originally Posted by Pinguinito View Post
    Welcome to the forum Kazy.

I'm fairly new too.

What kinds of books and movies do you like?

Regards,
    Pinguinito
    I prefer Fantasy novels. Things like Brian Jaques' Redwall series, the kingkiller chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss, and even some lesser known stuff like fire star. as for movies i like all kinds but i supose my favorites recently have been badly rated B movies that i can watch and pick apart. i still enjoy them though. apart from that i love disney movies but who doesn't?

Quote Originally Posted by kazykisu View Post
    I prefer Fantasy novels. Things like Brian Jaques' Redwall series, the kingkiller chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss, and even some lesser known stuff like fire star. as for movies i like all kinds but i supose my favorites recently have been badly rated B movies that i can watch and pick apart. i still enjoy them though. apart from that i love disney movies but who doesn't?
    I like fantasy novels too, so I'm going to try reading some of those. Thanks for the suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by kazykisu View Post
    Things like Brian Jaques' Redwall series, the kingkiller chronicles by Patrick Rothfuss, and even some lesser known stuff like fire star.
    Kingkiller!!

The Name of the Wind happens to be my favorite book. I think Rothfuss took nearly 10 years to write it, but the dedication and world building he put in definitely paid off. You may even recognize the quote in my signature.

Also, welcome to the forums, Kazy. I'm a babyfur as well, and it's always nice to see another one of us sign up.

Hi, why don't you tell us about your little side?