What does it really mean to have friends on ADSIC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scifer555

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Other than the obvious of letting only friends see a blog post, what does it mean to you to have a friend on ADISC? For me it's people who you can message to talk about things you would rather not blog or put into the forum. That you care about their wellbeing and share concerns. I probably am not as close to the ADISC friends I have as I'd like to be, but I know I can talk to most of them about anything.

Yes, I agree in that you do build relationships with others and you can discuss things that you would never in real life. Maybe that's what brings us close together, like a family. I value my friends here, and I value coming to this site every night. There's nothing quite like it.

dogboy said:
Yes, I agree in that you do build relationships with others and you can discuss things that you would never in real life. Maybe that's what brings us close together, like a family. I value my friends here, and I value coming to this site every night. There's nothing quite like it.
That's basically how I look at it as one big unrelated family who can help for the most part. ADISC is one of the better forums out there aside from being an ABDL forum as well.

I don't know if I can class anyone as a friend on here. I just come here to discuss things when I got nothing better to do. Although, I suppose there are some people who might consider me a friend.

I think its just a nice way to keep track of ppl who you share interests with, and I like to have private message conversations.

add me as a friend and send me a message, I don't bite :)

It's pretty variable. Some people appear to just collect online friends like they're a commodity or indication of popularity. When I was more socially engaged here, I had clear-cut requirements for who I would accept on my friends list. Not all of those became real friends but many did.

These days, I'm much more casual about it. Some I consider real friends, some acquaintances, and some just people who weren't annoying enough that I'd refuse when they asked. Strictly speaking, it was better for me the old way but it required more effort. I think the forum (or perhaps it's just me) is in a different place now and those kinds of relationships are less likely.

For me its the only option to talk about my dieper fet.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk

For me i'ts private and doesn't have a obvious Name like i Love diapers. Com. The People here Are Nice and friendly. I feel at Home here and what er Discussed is interesting. I Would be Obsessing about this like Mad if it werten' for this Forum. ONCE i Start Obsessing, it's hard to stop as i don't Eat Or sleep. Thank goodness for this Forum. I have no Other Freinds to Talk to about being a Little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back