• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Aloha from Hawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolittleinjapan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello!

I'm 25 and consider myself a dl but am still curious about the ab side of things. I was brain and raised here in Hawaii. I have been gone the past 6 years for school and work, but I find myself back home for awhile.

If anyone is interested planning to visit or already lives here just know that you have a friend. Also I love the ocean and surfing.

One more quick thing about myself, I lived in Japan for the past two years, so if you are interested in life there and the abdl community there feel free to ask!

Hello Nolittleinjapan and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Aloha! Welcome to the forum. Feel free to jump in any of the discussions here. Always nice to see a new member in the community.

Would love to know more about your travels. Why were you in Japan, for example? That sounds like a fascinating place to live!

Welcome to ADISC!

I too would like to know where in Japan you were. I was in Okinawa for 18 months in the mid-seventies.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I lived in a few of the major cities in Japan, Tokyo, Osaka, and Kyoto while finishing up a graduate degree there.

I haven't been to Okinawa before, but I hear it is very similar to Hawaii in terms of climate!

Nolittleinjapan said:
I haven't been to Okinawa before, but I hear it is very similar to Hawaii in terms of climate!

I can't say...I have never been to Hawaii !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back