View Poll Results: Which desert would you choose? Whatever you want, however you want it prepared.

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Male: Pie

3 11.54%
  • Male: Cake

6 23.08%
  • Female: Pie

2 7.69%
  • Female: Cake

4 15.38%
  • Male: Both

10 38.46%
  • Female: Both

1 3.85%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You can have it your way, which would you choose?

Default You can have it your way, which would you choose?

Hey! Just a question that I had in mind. There are no underlying meanings or anything. If you decide to answer, share with us what you would have. Remember, you can have anything that you want however you want it prepared! Please select whichever category you identify with as far as gender is concerned, I just went with the big two to save room for the poll.

- - - Updated - - -

I would have pie. My favorite is strawberry cheesecake LOADED with fresh strawberries.

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by Llayden View Post
    Hey! Just a question that I had in mind. There are no underlying meanings or anything. If you decide to answer, share with us what you would have. Remember, you can have anything that you want however you want it prepared! Please select whichever category you identify with as far as gender is concerned, I just went with the big two to save room for the poll.

- - - Updated - - -

I would have pie. My favorite is strawberry cheesecake LOADED with fresh strawberries.
    Well ...crap I already messed up.
    I chose cake because I like cheesecake, I meant to choose pie after reading your comment since it really is a pie when you think about it, but instinctively still chose cake rofl.

LOL. I was thinking of cheesecake when I picked cake too...

MarchinBunny

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Prime examples so far of why the correct choice is "both".
    XD Ya .... you are probably right. Or maybe cheesecakes need their own category rofl.

Pie ! Lots of sweet fruity flavored desert to chose from ^-^

Quote Originally Posted by brabbit1987 View Post
    Well ...crap I already messed up.
    I chose cake because I like cheesecake, I meant to choose pie after reading your comment since it really is a pie when you think about it, but instinctively still chose cake rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by ornitorrinco View Post
    LOL. I was thinking of cheesecake when I picked cake too...
    Haha! Yeah, I guess the name throws people off for some reason. I've never understood why though. A pie has a crust and some sort of filling, a cake by definition has...well...cake. Lol. If you start to think about it, you'll realize quickly how awesome pie is. For instance, pizza is a pie.

Quote Originally Posted by brabbit1987 View Post
    XD Ya .... you are probably right. Or maybe cheesecakes need their own category rofl.
    I should have done that in retrospect haha! I wonder if it's possible to change the poll and add the category.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleOphelia View Post
    Pie ! Lots of sweet fruity flavored desert to chose from ^-^
    Do you have a preference?

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Prime examples so far of why the correct choice is "both".
    This. Why choose when you can have your cake (and pie) and eat them too! Marie Antoinette only chose cake and look what happened to her.

I like pie. I like cake. Which I prefer depends on the specific type of pie or cake. If I can have both, I will.

i suppose i would rather have both but if faced with a choice i'd go with cake. a nice chocolate lava cake or something that's really moist but not too much you know?