Thread: HiHi! ^^

Cool HiHi! ^^

Hallu, I am Kein but you may call me PurplePup, I am not an AB however I am a Babyfur Wolf Cub. I am indeed new here so dont dogpile me please! Dx

Anyways, I am an Uber KH Fanatic but I tend to keep that in comparison my my Fursona! You might say im a DL but I dun think I can explains. x.x

Visual Arts and High Creativity is what I am truly proud to have in my life because I can make most sketches out of one's personality , I look into their Interests, style of Music ... and Boom! You got yourself a Fursona Piccy from me! I do not do commissions cause I have a short attention span unfortunately. But I do pick people at random sometimes and make them a piccy as a gift sometimes.

also, I do have Second Life that I am on alot as Kein Dezno, so feel free to get to know me if you want. I never judge, harass and I proudly stand up for those suffering from negativity unless they accept it! ^^

As for what I mentioned , my Fursona is a wolf because It is my fear of the animal in fantasy I pulled from! So basically I am a wolf because I want to understand my own fear itself. But I dont want to get to chitter chattery so just want to say HIHI and Im new to ADISC.

Heya Kein. Glad to see that you're here too. It's me, Touga.

Quote Originally Posted by Areha View Post
    Heya Kein. Glad to see that you're here too. It's me, Touga.
    Kewlies :P

Quote Originally Posted by Corri_aka_Drew View Post
    Hello brudder ^_^
    *waves* hihi Corri!
    Last edited by Peachy; 07-Mar-2009 at 19:28. Reason: merging double post - please use "multiple quotes"-feature!