Thread: Going out in public in diapers no one can see however. The diapers that is.

Default Going out in public in diapers no one can see however. The diapers that is.

I was wondering if I go out to the mall or some place like the beach in cloth diapers and plastic pants but with a long t shirt however. Tennis shoes and sccks. Only I know I'm in diapers and my baby pants. No one can see the diapers. Or would this dress code look stupid. I just wondering about this. Any thoughts on this.

I don't think it would really work out how you're thinking to be honest. If people can't see the diaper, then what they see is someone wearing a long t-shirt with no shorts or anything on, and that's just as bad. It would need to be a really long t-shirt as in it would need to be basically a short dress. Whether that looks stupid or not is up to you. :P However, short shorts are perfectly acceptable and that's probably quite close to what you're going for.