What did your username stand for ? o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my name, don't wear it out. :)

But in all honesty there's someone out there who I adore and her name is Nadia. It also has my real name hidden in the word itself. It was also from a period of my life that I felt more girly than I do now.

Maxx said:
I'm starting to think I'm the same way (and not liking it much), especially with Junior's dog around so much. All the dogs off the leash have to come and say hi.... Last week a coyote was stalking Juno and I during a walk in the woods. It was downwind, so she never noticed. Yesterday, I stepped off my bike to take a picture during a ride. I look behind me, there's a coyote in the middle of the path giving me the hairy eyeball.

[video=youtube;ShkCG68raKU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShkCG68raKU[/video]

I'm not sure how I'd feel if I was confronted by a coyote. We now have them in central Virginia but I've not seen one yet. I did buy a Sheridan pump pellet gun as a deterrent. We're not allowed to fire a gun within the city limits of Lynchburg, but no one hears a pellet gun. I have a pesky groundhog that is insistent on eating my hydrangeas. I guess I'm also a ground hog whisperer, or maybe it's just my plants.

It's a combination of the first two random words that came into my head when signing up (not very creative, I know)!

Takashi comes from me having the personality of Takashi Morinozuka from Ouran High School Host Club.

It's my middle name, I was unusually paranoid about using my first name as part of my username so is chose to go with Jamie as my full name is Charles Jamie ( not revealing surname) :no:. As for the ISAWESOME part well I was feeling vain for some reason that day. As to why I didn't just not include my name in it, I honestly don't know.

Big baby wanna be. Bbwanab. Used this when I first found the "diapers" room on AOL over 20 years ago...man does that make me feel old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back