Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What did your username stand for ? o/

Red face What did your username stand for ? o/

edit: "What does your username stand for ? o/ " ( can someone change the title please, i don't know how to do it by myself >< )

Here is a little topic for all of you to explain the choice of your username : is there any particular reason ? any references?

And because i'm the one who launch the subject i will give the first go :

As you may avec guess ( if not, how the hell did you end up here ? ^^ ) Little refer to my love of age-play and my natural and child-like imagination.

Ophelia is a more complexe one, it refer to the Shakespeare character "Ophelia" in Hamlet, one of my favorite play with Macbeth and of cours Romeo and Juliette. As a french girl I've discover his work trough translation and never really touch the beauty of his words before I finally get the practice to understand it in English.
    One day, I get the chance to find an anthology of his work, all stuffed in a big leather bound book, an old and beautiful treasure that I bought for nothing at a garage-sale ^-^
    Last edited by OpheliaScarlett; 12-May-2016 at 17:23.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleOphelia View Post
    ( can someone change it please, i don't know how to do it by myself >< )
    Settings > edit profile > edit username

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    Settings > edit profile > edit username
    i don't talk about my username, but about the title, i forget to add the S to "stand" ^^

Misatoismywaifu

Never giving in despite how bleak things are.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleOphelia View Post
    i don't talk about my username, but about the title, i forget to add the S to "stand" ^^
    You would need to make a thread in the Requests forum and a mod can change it for you. Be sure and link this thread and give them the new title. To convey what you appear to be asking, it would be "What Does Your Username Stand For?"

To answer the question, I liked this name and I had coincidentally used it for a while as a name for a younger character in a role-playing game. I was comfortable going by that name, so it seemed like a good option. It has served me well when meeting online ABDL friends, as i can happily answer to Trevor or my real name in most situations.

It was pretty much just something I made up, but I did take Kimba from Kimba the White Lion.

Not all that clever really ... Oz(Aussie) Bub(baby) but it works. I did think about changing it a while back but I've sort of gotten used to it now.

My original name was so noobish and boring, XboxGamer123, I literally couldn't think of anything, on my Instagram, YouTube and Twitter I was originally BigBabaRazz because my name is Ryan then I changed my twitter to DiaperLover97 and my Instagram became CookieMonsterDL and so did my YouTube then when I changed my name on here I liked CookieMonstah, that reminds me I should change all my other social media too

My name means born on Sunday.

It's the name my parents called me when I had the physical appearance of a toddler, now I of just the mindset of one.

My nickname is my otaku/autistic/superhero public half, meeting with my babyfur, sissy/LG/private half. The W represents the link between the two. So Private Half+ Plubic Half = The Link between the two or Kitty+ Ninja +W = KittyninjaW