Thread: Hi everyone!

Default Hi everyone!

Hello everyone!

My name's Austin, from Argentina. I'm a 21 year old boy and have discovered this "hidden" part of mine about two years ago.

I'm new to posting in the forums but I've been reading it for more than a year actually. It is my pleasure to be now part of the community!

I'm looking forward to give you my opinion/help whenever the case arises! In fact, I was going to post a reply helping a member but the forums didn't allow me since I've never posted before. Maybe now I can?

And sorry if you found any grammar mistakes probably more than one is in this post since English is not my native language.

Always willing to help

Welcome to ADISC!

Yes there was a mistake but so what! I was easily able to understand what you wanted to say. We have a number of people here where English is not their preferred language but we are able to understand each other and help each other out.

I hope you find many more opportunities to post your thoughts here.

Welcome Austin! Glad to have you around! If you continue having trouble posting, contact the moderators. They are great help.

Welcome Austin,

Don't worry your English is great and I can clearly understand your posting.

I'm trying to learn Spanish - but not with much success so far - so I know how hard it is.

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts.

Hello austin! I just posted my first time too! don't worry about your grammar it was pretty good. so if you don't mind me asking, what is your native language? I was never good with geography and i don't know much about things like that