Thread: Iritation

Default Iritation

Hi Guys,

Pritty new to the scene, I am diapered mostly on a Sunday and use a disposable diaper and booster which does me more or less the whole day from around 7.00am to 4.00pm however I have noticed that my penis sometimes has some irritation afterwords. Does anyone have any advice ? Would it be an idea to use some baby oil before diapering ? I guess the answer is a diaper change half way through the day but to be honest its the afternoons that enjoy the most when my diaper is full. Will appreciate any advice.

It might be because you're new to wearing diapers. It's a new sensation that your skin is unused to. The irritation may simply disappear with more use over time. I don't really find any relief from oils or lotions if things get irritated. Do you use powder? The extra layer of protection from dampness may abate the irritation a bit.
    Last edited by Llayden; 11-May-2016 at 22:05.

Also, you may want to change your diapers more often. If i've read your post right, you claim to wear the same diaper & booster from 7 a.m. - 4 p.m? If your skin is exposed to urine for too long, it can cause all kinds of irritations, rashes, and outbreaks that go beyond common diaper rash.

Change more often maybe, if you're new to wearing diapers then your skin may need to get used to it, or you just have sensitive skin

I use a mix of zeesorb, talc, corn starch, and lotion when diapering up for work. You'll need to find a combination that works, different areas will probably require different treatment.

If anything gets a bit red, sore or itchy, a liberal application of zinc oxide cream should do the trick. Sudocrem is a well known UK brand -- I'm not sure about other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by tiny View Post
    If anything gets a bit red, sore or itchy, a liberal application of zinc oxide cream should do the trick. Sudocrem is a well known UK brand -- I'm not sure about other countries.
    I've been meaning to try it but stores don't seem to carry it locally around here. It's availble online easily enough though.

I've had great luck with Balmex AdultCare, available at most US pharmacies. 24hrs of application and the irritation is GONE, sometimes even less.