Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Falling apart, diving into more sensitive things

  1. #1

    Default Falling apart, diving into more sensitive things

    I am, was, and will be a sensitive person. Lately the urge to wear panties has grown and the urge to wear less masculine things as well. I don't neccesarily want to be super girly, but I don't think I'd mind crossdressing right now, even if not in public.

    The recent heartbreak and my ex fiance's behavior towards me are very disheartening and make me upset. I really want to just lay down on the floor and cry. There are no tears though. My heart is raw and I can feel every little word people say good or bad. I need people to talk to, people to encourage me, I cannot do this alone.

    I just have one question, are all sissies, well... sensitive? I feel like that is the case but I could be wrong. I know I am for sure.

  2. #2

    Default

    I do think that sissy are a little more sensitive. Some like me have pretty thick armor, except when I get something hurtful from someone I think of as a friend. Then it hits me kind of hard. That's what it sounds like happened to you, and while I don't know the full story I can sure sympathise with you. Just hang in there, it will be allright. Something good will turn up. You just have to keep holding on, because every dark storm shall pass. Just give it some time and eventually the pain will subside.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ABDL4ever View Post
    I do think that sissy are a little more sensitive. Some like me have pretty thick armor, except when I get something hurtful from someone I think of as a friend. Then it hits me kind of hard. That's what it sounds like happened to you, and while I don't know the full story I can sure sympathise with you. Just hang in there, it will be allright. Something good will turn up. You just have to keep holding on, because every dark storm shall pass. Just give it some time and eventually the pain will subside.
    That's what I was thinking, but I didn't want to group anyone together. Time cannot heal all wounds, I know that much from personal experience. There has to be a healing process, things to do to move on, feel better, and rid myself of pain. I talk to a therapist that is helpful, but isn't always available. Thankfully I have an appointment with him tomorrow. You may not know the full story, but you're right, she was my best friend, going to be my wife even, then it all just fell apart over time. The things I did, the things she said... just... it's a lot to handle. I don't regret the relationship because it has taught me a lot, a very painful lesson.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ABDL4ever View Post
    I do think that sissy are a little more sensitive. Some like me have pretty thick armor, except when I get something hurtful from someone I think of as a friend. Then it hits me kind of hard. That's what it sounds like happened to you, and while I don't know the full story I can sure sympathise with you. Just hang in there, it will be allright. Something good will turn up. You just have to keep holding on, because every dark storm shall pass. Just give it some time and eventually the pain will subside.
    I myself am rather hypersensitive, even though I do not identify as a Sissy.

  5. #5

    Default

    Being sensitive and being tough can live quite well together. I've cried at more movies than I can count, and I've also beaten someone close to death when I was in high school, so they're not exclusive of each other. I can have some big mood swings as I was Borderline Personality disordered, at least when I was young. As humans, we're complicated. Fortunately, I'm much more mellow now. I think my wife may be responsible for that.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by caitianx View Post
    I myself am rather hypersensitive, even though I do not identify as a Sissy.
    That's what I was saying, that I didn't want to group the wrong things together. I just wonder if it's super common among sissies.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Being sensitive and being tough can live quite well together. I've cried at more movies than I can count, and I've also beaten someone close to death when I was in high school, so they're not exclusive of each other. I can have some big mood swings as I was Borderline Personality disordered, at least when I was young. As humans, we're complicated. Fortunately, I'm much more mellow now. I think my wife may be responsible for that.
    My therapist diagnosed me with that BPD. I'm not sure if I really have it.... but I guess I met the requirements for it. I am trying to be tougher and still remain sensitive but it seems like I make my sensitivity worse and myself weaker somehow. I don't really know what to do about it.

  7. #7

    Default

    I am an introvert and one of the reasons is that I am very concerned with what people are saying about me or maybe I am concern about what people say because I am an introvert? Not sure which is cause and which is effect.

    As such, I try to avoid social gatherings (things like Alumni club meetings or get togethers where you are expected to interact with other people - I have no problem going to conventions, theaters, mall, etc because I am not really interacting with them).

    That is just some background. Like dogboy, I can cry at happy endings in movies or on TV but I also have a bad temper and can lash out. Fortunately, 99% of the time it is with non-living things (I destroyed several computers printers because I got really fed-up with them) and they are few and far between.

    More specifically to the OP's question, I am a sissy and I am probably more sensitive than many other guys but I don't think I am too far from the average. In other words, most sissies may be more sensitive than the general public but I'm not sure whether it is by a small amount or large amount

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyDenise View Post
    I am an introvert and one of the reasons is that I am very concerned with what people are saying about me or maybe I am concern about what people say because I am an introvert? Not sure which is cause and which is effect.

    As such, I try to avoid social gatherings (things like Alumni club meetings or get togethers where you are expected to interact with other people - I have no problem going to conventions, theaters, mall, etc because I am not really interacting with them).

    That is just some background. Like dogboy, I can cry at happy endings in movies or on TV but I also have a bad temper and can lash out. Fortunately, 99% of the time it is with non-living things (I destroyed several computers printers because I got really fed-up with them) and they are few and far between.

    More specifically to the OP's question, I am a sissy and I am probably more sensitive than many other guys but I don't think I am too far from the average. In other words, most sissies may be more sensitive than the general public but I'm not sure whether it is by a small amount or large amount
    I'm glad that with such a wide range of members on ADISC I can get a lot of different answers. Maybe I should have made this also a poll to see how many are sensitive by a little, a lot, or somewhere in between.
    I used to be a much more shy introvert, not able to call people, order food, or even make eye contact. I've become more confident but still introverted, as shyness and introversion are not the same thing. Most assume introvert means shy but it doesn't, there is so much more to it. Deep conversation, small but in depth relationships, etc. Shyness can be in anyone. Then there's social anxiety and all the other things :b

  9. #9

    Default

    Well,

    I'll say I've been both ways!

    From very early as a kid I was as serious as can be, good to great grades in school, took college courses in HS and graduated over a year early, but came back fr my senior year to be yearbook editor/transition to computerized, and teach photography/COBOL programming,etc...

    Throughout my adult life was very accomplished and serious, albeit still an adbl...Was nearly 100% of the time self employed and owned several businesses.

    Never cried for a movie, or even some quite atrocious events I've witnessed over the years on person.

    Now, after a near fatal crash and a TBI involved as well, I've seriously changed!

    I now have cried over some movies, and even over some music!

    Now, I'm much more creative, write music, and do music production/recording/mixing, for both post roduction video and audio...at least I have for several years now, and will again after this latest bout of medical mayhem!

    I don't se either as being more a "little" attribute personally, but I always used my little time to decompress, balance my analytical self...

    Both sides have good and bad...I know over the years my unflinching demeanor has saved my bacon many many times! Literally not panicking has saved me flying planes a few times, snowmobile raving, skiing, and especially in working overseas contracting...which BTW...Don't do!

    Even during my crash, which I can remember 100% of until I punched out the windshield with my head, most likely saved my life again...

    Bottom line! I feel there is both in all of us, but some deny the feelings, and at some point that backlog on either side will right itself, for better or worse...Everything has a balance...

Similar Threads

  1. Scuba diving?
    By AnonKiba in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 19-Mar-2012, 11:01
  2. Scuba Diving in Diapers
    By funseeker in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 20-Jan-2012, 12:00
  3. Shark Cage Diving!
    By daviej86 in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 24-Oct-2011, 22:07
  4. Diving Diapers
    By ScienceDog in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 13-Dec-2010, 21:39
  5. Would you say that you are sensitive?
    By Roman in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-Apr-2009, 20:25

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.