Not open for further replies.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Here they are folks: [video=youtube_share;Kn25hijDL7c]https://youtu.be/Kn25hijDL7c[/video]

I can't say any of them stand out as cute to me like Fennekin did but I'll probably end up with Rowlet.

I plan on going with Litten. Normally I'd go with the grass type starter but Rowlet just doesn't stand out to me.

Owl with a bow tie works really well for me on cuteness. I dislike grass though, I usually prefer electric attacks to deal with water and water or fighting for rock. Still, grass flying might be an interesting typing combo. It's specifically ultra weak to ice (what isn't, really) but doesn't have the usual electrical or bug weaknesses of the separate types and offensively it covers 6 types with 1.25x super effective attacks, which could make for a versatile sweeper.

Depending on what the ultimates look like and their alternate typings, I can't make a final choice though. I usually lean away from water starts because every pokemon game has fishing and therefore a good variety of water types, whereas fire and grass tend to be harder to come by quality team members.

I like Litten. Cute, but dangerous. Like me.

im really looking forward to playing it, I want Litten too.

I want Litten too. :) As someone said, normally I go with grass type, due to the ability to learn poison type moves, but this time, it just isn't working for me.

ArchieRoni said:
Owl with a bow tie works really well for me on cuteness.

I like owls in real life but dislike them portrayed in unrealistic ways (like, made to look extra-cute in bright colors instead of like real owl species). That's just me though.

I usually go with water types but I'm really hesitant on popplio. Litten looks really cool but I do like rowllet.

I'll have to pick Litten! Though Sun/Moon are too far away for me to think about too much! :laugh:
Plus I'm still playing Pokemon X. And... No Man's Sky comes out next month, yay!

I'm going with Rowlet on this one. He has the eyes of death and litten seems too basic and unoriginal to me (i understand that rowlet is the same but again, them eyes xD). Popplio just creeps me out but ill wait to see where the evo lines take it.

Hard to choose.

I can see it now when Smosh does it starring the nerd, kylo Ren and Class Clown

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

i will be chosing popplio.

i am going to get pokemon sun version.

Wow, normally I can decide who I want right away but all these choices look good. I guess it'll come down to what other pokemon I can catch.

The more I look at popplio, the more he grows on me. I'm hoping his evolution becomes water/fairy (my favorite types of Pokémon). And I think it would be more fitting than the water/fighting rumor going around.

AH! I love all of them! They're all so cute to me ^^

I loved Howlet right off the bat because it's an owl and they're my favourite type of bird, and that bowtie is to die for. Litten looks so edgy and so adorable at the same time; it's like if Grumpy Cat didn't have a grumpy face and is constantly trying to LOOK grumpy but is coming off more as cute. Speaking of cute, Popplio takes the cute prize! Its nose, its face, the fact it blows bouncy bubbles and is so cheerful kills me inside :)

I need to get around to drawing each of them ^^

SillySwampert said:
I loved Howlet right off the bat because it's an owl and they're my favourite type of bird, and that bowtie is to die for.

It's actually Rowlet.

KimbaStarshine said:
It's actually Rowlet.

See? I'm not the only one. :p

ClandestineWing said:
See? I'm not the only one. :p

Except you thought it was ''Fowlet.'' :p

KimbaStarshine said:
It's actually Rowlet.

HOW DID I MESS THAT UP?! I feel ashamed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back