Thread: Any Uk incon people here?

Default Any Uk incon people here?

Hi all, thought I should introduce myself in the incon section also. Im a 29 straight male and from the western isles of Scotland. I'm bladder and bowel incontinent and have had many years to learn to deal with it. First it was bladder and then bowel came after. (weak muscles etc). Long story. Bit of a challenge at first but do you know what? Who cares if I smell for a while every day lol. Just looking to make new friends and see what happens.

I am from the UK and I am almost completely urinary incontinent now and wear nappies 24/7.

Thumbs up

I am From the other end of the U.K. ( well almost ) Essex near London - urinary incontinent with IBS and very occasional bowel accidents

Scotland cool you get to wear a kilt they hide diapers nicely. And the best concert I've ever been to was the Black watch when they played MSG, during intermission the guys came out and got snacks & drinks, they also freely mixed with the crowd and we chatted them up, some of the nicest personable guys I have met. If they came back tommorow I would move heaven and earth to see them again.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by InconScot View Post
    Hi all, thought I should introduce myself in the incon section also. Im a 29 straight male and from the western isles of Scotland. I'm bladder and bowel incontinent and have had many years to learn to deal with it. First it was bladder and then bowel came after. (weak muscles etc). Long story. Bit of a challenge at first but do you know what? Who cares if I smell for a while every day lol. Just looking to make new friends and see what happens.
    What Western Isle are you from?
    One of my ancestors from Clan MacDonald came from Benbecula in the Hebrides.

I'm from the uk as well. Bladder incontinent and I sometimes have an occasional bowel accident. Padded 24/7

Also from Essex-have to wear 24/7 except for very brief periods of airing out a home- some fecal problems.