Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I got you. (Maybe) Is anyone else getting Doom?

Not at $80 CAD, I will wait until it's 33% off. It sounds pretty solid though, which is nice in this era of many AAA titles being broken piles of garbage.

Hobbes said:
Not at $80 CAD, I will wait until it's 33% off. It sounds pretty solid though, which is nice in this era of many AAA titles being broken piles of garbage.
Well there really isn't much you can jack up in the game as simplistic and basic as doom essentially here's a gun here's some abilities here's some ammo now Jack them up pretty straightforward simple

Lol but that being said I agree with Hobbes I think I'm going to wait till it goes on sale I can wait

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'd love to, but I just can't afford it at the moment.

Hobbes said:

yeah just wait. Steam will probably put it on sale during their summer sale. Thats what i'm doing

At $80 CAD no thank you. I think I'll wait for it to be on sale for at least 40% off.

Seems like the SP part is decent at least. Not hyped enough to pay at least 40€ when I have more than enough games to play already though.

I prefer original DOOM. It just doesn't seem like the same game anymore.

I find today's video games and video game systems too overpriced to ever purchase one on my low fixed SSDI income.
I am stuck playing my "retro" ATARI.
:sad:

caitianx said:
I find today's video games and video game systems too overpriced to ever purchase one on my low fixed SSDI income.
I am stuck playing my "retro" ATARI.
:sad:

Hey I like the Atari. I was a great system

KryanAshford said:
Hey I like the Atari. I was a great system

The ancient ATARI Games are still cool, for a 58 year-old like me.
:biggrin:

Give me Space Invaders and you won't see me for days. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back