Quick question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scifer555

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I have $73, I'm most likely going to save half or part of it, but if I was to put it into diapers, which site should I use that delievers them most discreetly?

Try XP Medical or ABUniverse- both have quality products and always ship & bill discretely.

You can also try Amazon. Anything described as shipped and sold by Amazon comes in a plain box. Just make sure to discern what is sold by Amazon and what is sold by a third-party seller. (Plus, if you have Prime, free 2-day shipping!)

Thanks! I'll be sure to check a few sites out.

Most sources will be discrete. I'd suggest do your shopping and then before clicking Buy take a look and verify whoever you picked is discrete.

bambinod said:
Most sources will be discrete. I'd suggest do your shopping and then before clicking Buy take a look and verify whoever you picked is discrete.
That's what I was hoping for, I'm just not sure about the return address... I think I'll be okay if it says the name of the company in just letters. I mean depending on who I order from, it may or may not matter. I'm going to be very cautious about which kind I buy. This will actually be my first purchase. I thought maybe I could do the whole in store thing, but it's just too much for me.

most just have a return address, and a few actually use a significantly different name on the return address. ("Care Health Services" for example for ABUniverse) But if someone's snoopy they can look it up and see what the common name is or what they sell, that's simply unavoidable. A lot of them use a name with a more medical sound to it.

bambinod said:
most just have a return address, and a few actually use a significantly different name on the return address. ("Care Health Services" for example for ABUniverse) But if someone's snoopy they can look it up and see what the common name is or what they sell, that's simply unavoidable. A lot of them use a name with a more medical sound to it.
That should work for me, depending on delivery time, I might just order it a week I'm at my grandma's, she is the opposite of snoopy when it comes to stuff like this and my dad would just get my mail to me without opening it. My mom on the otherhand.... I don't trust it. She sees a box, unknown address, she'd open it in a heartbeat. I think she knows, but she doesn't get it.

Premetheus said:
That should work for me, depending on delivery time, I might just order it a week I'm at my grandma's, she is the opposite of snoopy when it comes to stuff like this and my dad would just get my mail to me without opening it. My mom on the otherhand.... I don't trust it. She sees a box, unknown address, she'd open it in a heartbeat. I think she knows, but she doesn't get it.

Yeah I think there are some people that just lack the self-control in situations like that, it's like a compulsive behavior for them. But reguardless of whether or not they're being malicious/inconsiderate, the result is the same - lack of privacy.

bambinod said:
Yeah I think there are some people that just lack the self-control in situations like that, it's like a compulsive behavior for them. But reguardless of whether or not they're being malicious/inconsiderate, the result is the same - lack of privacy.
Being a major introvert, privacy is very important to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back