Thinnest, Quietest, And Most Absorbent Adult Diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimGarry

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello, I know this question has been asked many times before, I've read many of the threads. But I don't seem to be getting my answer from those threads.

I'm in need of a quiet, thin, and absorbent adult diaper that can be worn without anyone hearing, smelling, or seeing it. I would use baby diapers or GoodNites, but they leak after 1 wetting and also have a crinkle sound when moving around in them. Most diapers recommended in other posts are not made anymore, or can't be bought. So I've come here to ask if anyone knows of a diaper that will fit the needs of being discreet, not much smell, thin, and absorbent?

If you have any recommendations, please post a reply to this thread, any help is appreciated, thanks!

I have had a lot of luck with tykables. They are pretty discreet even with tight jeans. I wore them in public and if I didn't put it on I wouldn't know I was wearing one.

Tommygun619 said:
I have had a lot of luck with tykables. They are pretty discreet even with tight jeans. I wore them in public and if I didn't put it on I wouldn't know I was wearing one.

Tykables seem to be a bit bulkier then the smaller brands I know of. Plus aren't they plastic-backed? I'm looking for more of a cloth-backed.

I've found that cloth-backed CVS / Walgreens fitted briefs are fairly decent in terms of thickness (or lack thereof) and absorbency (a step above Depend, but below any premium brands). I found some a while back on clearance for $3 a pack, but I think they're normally $12-14. And they're super quiet!

DrumMajor said:
I've found that cloth-backed CVS / Walgreens fitted briefs are fairly decent in terms of thickness (or lack thereof) and absorbency (a step above Depend, but below any premium brands). I found some a while back on clearance for $3 a pack, but I think they're normally $12-14. And they're super quiet!

Are they cloth-backed? and thin?

Yes and yes.

DrumMajor said:
Yes and yes.

May have to give them a try, if I can find them :)

TimGarry said:
Are they cloth-backed? and thin?

They're thinner than most premiums. Still substantial though. The padding is already compressed pretty good and has a fairly good amount of sap though so they swell pretty good when wet.

But IMHO still not thin enough for my daily wear at work. But definitely worth it to try.

The Molicare super plus premium is cloth-backed and quiet under clothes. Though I find with my garywear active cover almost anything is quiet under clothes. Wearing an M4 Abena plastic backed with sweats on and can't hear the crinkle from the plastic.

Draventhedark said:
The Molicare super plus premium is cloth-backed and quiet under clothes. Though I find with my garywear active cover almost anything is quiet under clothes. Wearing an M4 Abena plastic backed with sweats on and can't hear the crinkle from the plastic.

Are they thin though? If you could give links to where I can buy them to, that would be awesome!

Without a doubt, the now discontinued (sad face!) Tena Slip Maxi. They are thin, fit extremely well and the tapes hold strong for hours. I still have a case left over that I exclusively use when I take plane trips because they are so discreet. You can still find them around the net, but they are getting expensive. The Garywear active cover is also a great suggestion - that combined with the above diaper is a great discreet combo.

This reminds me a lot of the NASA motto: Faster, better, cheaper: pick any two. Thin and absorbent are antithetical to one another, though cloth-covered is doable. My pick for the best balance is the Tena Super. I like the Stretch version, but that's personal taste. They're pretty inexpensive at just about $1 apiece, they hold a good amount, and they're very discreet.

-RMS

+1 RMS! The Tena Super Stretch are a great balance. Easily hold 2 good size wettings, wick really well, and are super descreet as long as you keep your pants on.

Tranquility Slimline Breathable offer superb protection in a smaller, well fitting package. Their odor neutralization is second to none. They are thin, absorbent, and cheaper than a lot of other diapers. Tena Super Stretch are also awesome, but the Tranquilitys have leak guards, better capacity, and much better odor neutralization.

Moicano said:
+1 RMS! The Tena Super Stretch are a great balance. Easily hold 2 good size wettings, wick really well, and are super descreet as long as you keep your pants on.

Are they cloth backed?

Llayden said:
Tranquility Slimline Breathable offer superb protection in a smaller, well fitting package. Their odor neutralization is second to none. They are thin, absorbent, and cheaper than a lot of other diapers. Tena Super Stretch are also awesome, but the Tranquilitys have leak guards, better capacity, and much better odor neutralization.

Are the Tena Super Stretch the same as the Tena Super? Like or is the difference just the one stretchy attachment...

TimGarry said:
Are the Tena Super Stretch the same as the Tena Super? Like or is the difference just the one stretchy attachment...

The stretchy sides are the primary difference. I still recommend Tranquility Slimline Breathable over the Tena's. I love them both, but Tranquility are much higher quality for a lot less money.

Llayden said:
The stretchy sides are the primary difference. I still recommend Tranquility Slimline Breathable over the Tena's. I love them both, but Tranquility are much higher quality for a lot less money.

Alright, I just ordered a sample of the Tranquility Slimline Breathables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back