Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thinnest, Quietest, And Most Absorbent Adult Diaper

Question Thinnest, Quietest, And Most Absorbent Adult Diaper

Hello, I know this question has been asked many times before, I've read many of the threads. But I don't seem to be getting my answer from those threads.

I'm in need of a quiet, thin, and absorbent adult diaper that can be worn without anyone hearing, smelling, or seeing it. I would use baby diapers or GoodNites, but they leak after 1 wetting and also have a crinkle sound when moving around in them. Most diapers recommended in other posts are not made anymore, or can't be bought. So I've come here to ask if anyone knows of a diaper that will fit the needs of being discreet, not much smell, thin, and absorbent?

If you have any recommendations, please post a reply to this thread, any help is appreciated, thanks!

I have had a lot of luck with tykables. They are pretty discreet even with tight jeans. I wore them in public and if I didn't put it on I wouldn't know I was wearing one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommygun619 View Post
    I have had a lot of luck with tykables. They are pretty discreet even with tight jeans. I wore them in public and if I didn't put it on I wouldn't know I was wearing one.
    Tykables seem to be a bit bulkier then the smaller brands I know of. Plus aren't they plastic-backed? I'm looking for more of a cloth-backed.

I've found that cloth-backed CVS / Walgreens fitted briefs are fairly decent in terms of thickness (or lack thereof) and absorbency (a step above Depend, but below any premium brands). I found some a while back on clearance for $3 a pack, but I think they're normally $12-14. And they're super quiet!

Quote Originally Posted by DrumMajor View Post
    I've found that cloth-backed CVS / Walgreens fitted briefs are fairly decent in terms of thickness (or lack thereof) and absorbency (a step above Depend, but below any premium brands). I found some a while back on clearance for $3 a pack, but I think they're normally $12-14. And they're super quiet!
    Are they cloth-backed? and thin?

Quote Originally Posted by DrumMajor View Post
    Yes and yes.
    May have to give them a try, if I can find them

Quote Originally Posted by TimGarry View Post
    Are they cloth-backed? and thin?
    They're thinner than most premiums. Still substantial though. The padding is already compressed pretty good and has a fairly good amount of sap though so they swell pretty good when wet.

But IMHO still not thin enough for my daily wear at work. But definitely worth it to try.

The Molicare super plus premium is cloth-backed and quiet under clothes. Though I find with my garywear active cover almost anything is quiet under clothes. Wearing an M4 Abena plastic backed with sweats on and can't hear the crinkle from the plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Draventhedark View Post
    The Molicare super plus premium is cloth-backed and quiet under clothes. Though I find with my garywear active cover almost anything is quiet under clothes. Wearing an M4 Abena plastic backed with sweats on and can't hear the crinkle from the plastic.
    Are they thin though? If you could give links to where I can buy them to, that would be awesome!