siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other

Hi everyone.

Been struggling lately with some things.

And this morning I had a wet bed, over filled my nappy while I was asleep. :wallbash:

But that not what I was going to talk about.

Finding out that I am a Little has helped me come to terms with so many things in my life.

And now I understand why I do certain things and feel the way I do.

Although we are all different I think that there are certain traits that us Littles have.

Things like making choices.
We don't like it. Becouse we don't want to up set any boby we kind of hold back and let someone else chose and go along with that or have what they are having. Even better if they tell us what going to happen.

Or someone cut the choice to two things and even then we can take forever to making our minds up.

I now the list of Little traits goes on.

Anyway sometimes I wich I could be more assertive with the people around me.

Don't get me wrong if someone is really mean to me I will cut them out of my life.

But sometimes that doesn't go well as I have suddenly become very assertive. Wich is not like me and the other person thinks I am just having a temper tantrum.

anyway getting to my point.
And putting thing off seems to be another thing I think us littles do.

What was I saying...... Ho yes. ...... look butterflys........

Being distracted easily don't know about you but I can get distracted from what I was talking about. Wich mean we take some time to get to the point.

Which was..... Hummm. ... Ho yes....

How do I know if someone is just being nice to me. But doesn't really except me as I am and for what I am.

Or if they are just putting up with me but think I am weird because I don't want to do the stuff adults do.
Also having a Little round can be entertaining to which I found out to my cast, some adults pretend to be your friend but really they are just pocking fun at you and laughing at you behind your back, which is really mean.

We can be fun. And extremely loving people. And ready to accept people as they are.

I get confused with it all sometimes, and this gets me down. And sad.

What do you think or is this me over think things and going frome point A, B & C to point X, Y & Z in just one
Leap. I.e they have not text me back there for they don't want to be my friend anymore.

If you have a Little as a freand always text them back becouse we will think this.

ThankQ

Sisi

I seem to kind of agree with you. I contact people and I almost never get a response back it's really starting to piss me off. Starting to think that people don't like me very much. But there are some people that are very nice to me, and know me very well. It's the people that don't know me very well that seem to try to avoid me.

I'm not sure but I think you may be onto something. Thanks, I thought it was just me that felt this way.

I tend to not really be myself around too many people just because I'm afraid that they will judge and not like me anymore. I scared myself a little when my little side started to show around my mother-in-law, I try to hide it around them. But we went out for mothers day and we went mini golfing (hello happy kid activity) and then to dinner and they live out near a lot of farms and I got excited when I saw a bunch of cows and just blurted, look moo cows! They probably just thought that I was being funny but it was actually an uncontrollable reaction to happily seeing cows. I actually sat very quietly for the rest of the car ride purely out of fear. I do wish I had more people that I can be myself around.

Well to all my bids who struggle with ur feelings of feeling like a little. For yrs i have always made people laugh at some of the dumb stuff i do like ill make a funny noise out of random. And exspecially to my dear friend sisi, there are alot of us littles and ur not alone. I do wish we all can get over the hump of society not accepting us. I have kids (real kids) and i love them and enjoy spending time with them. But i cant help it i feel like a baby, i enjoy fussing and even crying uncomtrollably its soothing. Sisi, would u like to go out dressed like a baby and treated like one in public? And ur right i have a difficult time accepting myself my tru self for fear is what himders me. I sometimes think it would be nice to suck on a binki while i am at work, or drink my baba wif either juju or moo moo (formula or chocolate milk) buti can say our fear most likely comes from how we are raised (not 100% of the time) for me my mom shamed me cause i wanted to stay in diapers and growing up when i got caught with diapers i was told i am not norm and needed medical help (if i am remem right). But all these years i have felt empty and depressed, but when i am in baby mode i feel full and happy. I wish we could be our selves with scrutiny. I hope ur able to jump over ur rock sisi. I have jumped over the rock and its alot more fun. If u tell anyone just becareful how u word it cause they might take wrong way.for me the people i have told bout my ab side i have just stated i feel like i am a 2 yr old inside and i cant help it. Huggles buddies i tink u's needs its

LittleAndrea said:
I tend to not really be myself around too many people just because I'm afraid that they will judge and not like me anymore. I scared myself a little when my little side started to show around my mother-in-law, I try to hide it around them. But we went out for mothers day and we went mini golfing (hello happy kid activity) and then to dinner and they live out near a lot of farms and I got excited when I saw a bunch of cows and just blurted, look moo cows! They probably just thought that I was being funny but it was actually an uncontrollable reaction to happily seeing cows. I actually sat very quietly for the rest of the car ride purely out of fear. I do wish I had more people that I can be myself around.

I highly doubt there is anything to worry about there. If blurting out "Moo Cows!" is a major sign of having an uncontrollable little side, then we are all safe. Just think about how most non ABDL people or littles act when they see a cute dog on the street? There is more baby talk, baby voice, cooing, and goo goo ga ga than everyone would like to admit.

As for everyone else, I can't speak for faulty adult relationships being a common trait among littles and/or adult babies, but I can certainly testify that adult relationships can be complicated, fake, manipulative, and awful either way. That's just the way the world works; some people are great and others.. suck. Please don't let yourselves get into a headspace where you believe that your desires are what have alienated you, or have made you 'less than'. It's really just not true.

Sure, In my walks of life with being a diaper lover, I've thought 'Hm.. Maybe if I spent less time stealing pampers and more time playing sports, I'd be more well liked at school.' or 'If I was normal, things would be easier' .. Truthfully, I believe that being a secret ABDL or being a little has little (pun intended) to do with how things have worked out in life. A good analogy is the fear of wearing a diaper in public; Only you know you have it on, yet you feel all of the eyes and the judgment when you step out of the door. When with other people or doing other things in life, I've come to forgive and accept myself for the things I do in private. There is absolutely nothing wrong with doing the things that make you happy, as long as you aren't hurting anyone or yourself, emotionally, physically, or financially.

So if someone isn't texting you back because they have found a reason not to like you, it's not because of some 'vibe' you have given off that is somehow synced with or developed because of your inner desires, it's actually a problem with them. Who need's them? These things we do.. acting little, wearing diapers, being a baby.. We do these things to make us happy, so why sabotage the happiness over people that don't matter? let's feel good about ourselves instead and enjoy the real relationships we have made, instead of worry about the bad ones.

Any way, I hope something I have said can serve as a little motivation to feel better. Sorry to hear about your bummer times.

tewks7979 said:
Well to all my bids who struggle with ur feelings of feeling like a little. For yrs i have always made people laugh at some of the dumb stuff i do like ill make a funny noise out of random. And exspecially to my dear friend sisi, there are alot of us littles and ur not alone. I do wish we all can get over the hump of society not accepting us. I have kids (real kids) and i love them and enjoy spending time with them. But i cant help it i feel like a baby, i enjoy fussing and even crying uncomtrollably its soothing. Sisi, would u like to go out dressed like a baby and treated like one in public? And ur right i have a difficult time accepting myself my tru self for fear is what himders me. I sometimes think it would be nice to suck on a binki while i am at work, or drink my baba wif either juju or moo moo (formula or chocolate milk) buti can say our fear most likely comes from how we are raised (not 100% of the time) for me my mom shamed me cause i wanted to stay in diapers and growing up when i got caught with diapers i was told i am not norm and needed medical help (if i am remem right). But all these years i have felt empty and depressed, but when i am in baby mode i feel full and happy. I wish we could be our selves with scrutiny. I hope ur able to jump over ur rock sisi. I have jumped over the rock and its alot more fun. If u tell anyone just becareful how u word it cause they might take wrong way.for me the people i have told bout my ab side i have just stated i feel like i am a 2 yr old inside and i cant help it. Huggles buddies i tink u's needs its

tewks7979 said:
And exspecially to my dear friend sisi, there are alot of us littles and ur not alone. I do wish we all can get over the hump of society not accepting us.

Sisi, would u like to go out dressed like a baby and treated like one in public?

And ur right i have a difficult time accepting myself my tru self for fear is what himders me. I sometimes think it would be nice to suck on a binki while i am at work, or drink my baba wif either juju or moo moo (formula or chocolate milk) buti can say our fear most likely comes from how we are raised (not 100% of the time) for me my mom shamed me cause i wanted to stay in diapers and growing up when i got caught with diapers i was told i am not norm and needed medical help (if i am remem right). But all these years i have felt empty and depressed, but when i am in baby mode i feel full and happy. I wish we could be our selves with scrutiny. I hope ur able to jump over ur rock sisi. I have jumped over the rock and its alot more fun. If u tell anyone just becareful how u word it cause they might take wrong way.for me the people i have told bout my ab side i have just stated i feel like i am a 2 yr old inside and i cant help it. Huggles buddies i tink u's needs its

Hi tewks7979

My muther able to words "if you carry on actting like a bady, I treat you like a baby! Now grow up for goodness sake."

Me sobbing "but I don't won't to grow up!"

Mum. "Well you going to have to you not a little child any more."

I know these words where said with my best interest a hart. And out of concern for me and from anger becouse of something I did or said, I cannot remember what that was but I can remember these words. As telling a Little to "Grow Up." Is the worst thing someone can say.

Because we are a people pleaser, we will want to do as we are told, but we can not change who we are.

So now I dress how I fell is right for me, which is using a pair of shorts and a T-shirt over my AB onesie the sort that has up between legs, so my nappy does not play peek-a-boo, when I bend over.

And my behaviour is that of a 5 year old most of the time. And people mostly just except who I am.

Just to day I went to arts and crafts session with work. Or as I see it "play group." and I made two butterfliys and a birdie. The birdie is something that you cut out from felt. And then you stuff it with what looks like pencil shavings that smell like herbs.
I was told it was dryed lavender. I sad it looked like something my Paddy would smock.
Hee, hee.

I also went to the shops to get every one lunch which was a responsible job. The lady was going to pull a fast one on how much change she was going to give me, as some time they thing I have a learning disability, which I do have but really I just specceal. Any way I told her that I needed £10.00 change or two £5.00's or a £5.00 and five £1.00's should of see her face was a picher. It was one of its astonishment, confusion and amusement.

Also I skip around the hall becouse I felt like it.

And also like to drink from a bottel, and i suck my possible, or my thumb.

I am me. It just some times like the lady in the shop that thought she could short change me, it the way other people are towards me.

How do I know that people wount to be my freand or and they just smilling and notting, becouse they think I not going to understand what happening.

I don't know, embracing my little side, how he loves me so much fun and freedom, and with us little it is what you see is what you get. We can middle up for a while. I can even do adult for about about an hour before I fell my self slip right back.

Do know about you but if I force my self to be grow up for to long, I go into AB and it takes longer to come out back into Little.

I think there was something but I cannot remember what it is now.

Hay ho.

Have lot of fun

Sisi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back