A fully padded pullup

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatguy46

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone,

So for the longest time i have tried to figure out what pullup has sufficient padding in the front and rear. I have tried googling it and looking at pictures but i can seem to find an answer. So basically what im looking for is an adult sized pullup with padding that goes up just as high in the front and back as a regular diaper but just not as thick. I have heard good things about the Abena pullups but im wondering if they are similar in padding design to their regular diapers but just in pullup form and thinner.

Thanks in advance!

To the best of my knowledge, you are describing the Abena Pull-ups. They have a very premium sized pad.

As far as pullups go the Abena Level 3 is probably the best, for me they did not work as well as a fully taped diaper.

Chances are you'll never find a pull-up that works as well as a diaper, but you can probably find ones that are padded like one and work well for a pull-up.

I second the Abenas. Haven't used them but heard they're the best pull-ups around.

Sent using Tapatalk on my iPhone

Tena Pants Maxi are the closest thing I've found to a full nappy in pull-up form, only issue is the shallow leak guards and also the feeling that there's an obvious bulge at the back that you don't get with a well fitted tape-on nappy, so would feel more comfortable wearing the Tena Slip Maxi in public. They hold a good amount for a pull-up though, as opposed to most pull-ups that are designed for one "didn't quite make it" full bladder accident and immediate changing, at most.

thatguy46 said:
Hey everyone,

So for the longest time i have tried to figure out what pullup has sufficient padding in the front and rear. I have tried googling it and looking at pictures but i can seem to find an answer. So basically what im looking for is an adult sized pullup with padding that goes up just as high in the front and back as a regular diaper but just not as thick. I have heard good things about the Abena pullups but im wondering if they are similar in padding design to their regular diapers but just in pullup form and thinner.

Thanks in advance!

Consider wearing the pull-up diaper with a side taped diaper insert. Excess ends pieces and parts can be scissors trimmed to fit.
Best part is if you are not flooding the insert the pull up can be used as many times as is reasonable. The change factor is a snap
with simply removing the insert and replacing with another and not a lot of clothing needs to be removed at all. The excess bulk
should not be a bother as it will be mostly in the crotch although as you have noted wanting to have a high rise section front and
back and it too not being too much trouble except if you need to wear form fitting tight clothing !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back