Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazySmoker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
So what... About two years ago I did some experiments: How long can resist and how to do more bulky diaper. Ended with five, but when it was completely full, it started going down, beacuse heavy. I did three - four line cuts in the diapers for inside use and put another without those holes over. In practic way I can do it maximum with (for example) with two tena green or three blue. Did you tryed something similar ?

I've heard of some wearing a large over a medium over a small! Sounds interesting! :b

Triple diapers is as thick as I've reasonably gone. Lots of little cuts with a small knife helps keep the structural integrity. I have a tendency to wear plastic pants or a onesie on top too. The best option I have found is to make the last diaper a cloth one - usually an all in one like Dependeco. No stretching from that to let it sag.

I used to, but with some of the diapers available these days, they would be wasted because I wouldn't be able to fill them up. Normally I would use a couple of booster pads, then a diaper would last me all day and night. If I feel as if wanted to waddle, I would put a thick prefold diaper with a dozen toddler prefolds and a bath towel if I wanted it even thicker. Plastic Pants for protection and crinkles.

It's less wasteful and not as costly as multiple disposables. The cloth diapers don't fall apart on the crotch and it will never lose Its bulk down there. Since I wear a disposable underneath, I don't necessarily have to wash it since I most likely won't use it.

Reactions: HootHootOwl
Most I've ever done is two at a time, don't think I'll ever do more

I think some of our more absorbent friends could inexpensively add 4 reinforcement points so that suspenders could be done, for those who can't add onesies to their wardrobe easily.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Tetra said:
I think some of our more absorbent friends could inexpensively add 4 reinforcement points so that suspenders could be done, for those who can't add onesies to their wardrobe easily.

I've put a little "brief thought" into this and the big issue I see is attachment. Diaper shells are usually pretty thin, light gauge plastic, so you can't usually just make a few holes and put a hook on them or something because it'll rip right out. And whatever you do, you need to be somewhat easy because you'll have to do it every time you change your diaper.

The only good solution I can think of is some kind of wide clamp, that could attach to the front and rear wings across a larger area, say 6 inches or more, and fold over around some sort of soft but high force retainer. Then attach suspenders to that. Like how a clipboard can securely hold a piece of paper without making any holes in it.

In the end I don't think this is going to be easy to do OR comfortable to wear. My thoughts keep coming back to support from below, from something like a onesie.

Off-topic bonus: I just received a note from someone here in the office, on some interesting stationary:
https://www.poopoopaper.com/en/

The best, most efficient, and secure way I've found to wear multiple diapers (for a guy) is with two diapers and a booster. My best way is with two depend,a goodnite trufit pad, and a pair of undies with a loose fly. Find the point where your "member" makes contact and make one incision large enough to slip through, a tighter fit is best. Put the undies on and pull through the fly, put your diaper with the slit on inside out starting with the bottom tapes (padding facing out). Pull through the slit in the diaper making sure you extend all the way through so the diaper sits really close to the body. Finish taping and fasten on the second diaper as normal with the booster and ensuring you point down. You'll end up with your "piece" completely encased in padding with no direct skin contact other than it.

This combo drastically increases absorbency, rate of absorption, and no negative impacts to structural integrity. This also has the benefit of keeping you REALLY dry. I've never experienced a leak with this combo that wasn't user error. It can be hard to ascertain how saturated you are with this combo. It's really comfortable, VERY secure feeling, and useable for night, day, or out and about. I highly recommend you guys try this out. The undies are not necessary if you're using cloth backed diapers.

Is also done this with great success using Kroger overnight underwear as the base diaper and a depend over that. The Kroger overnight underwear are EXCEPTIONALLY absorbent, have a huge pad area, leak guards, and are loaded with sap so they swell like crazy and resist press out. I don't use a trufit pad with this combo. This may be my favorite multiple diaper method.

The downside is that it only works for guys (obviously) and if you suffer from any sort of #2 IC or leakage this method will not be that great or effective.

Last edited:
Currently I am wearing an Abena X-Plus, Girls 4t-5t Pull-Ups as a stuffer, and an XPMedical A+ Diaper.

bambinod said:
I've put a little "brief thought" into this and the big issue I see is attachment. Diaper shells are usually pretty thin, light gauge plastic, so you can't usually just make a few holes and put a hook on them or something because it'll rip right out. And whatever you do, you need to be somewhat easy because you'll have to do it every time you change your diaper.

The only good solution I can think of is some kind of wide clamp, that could attach to the front and rear wings across a larger area, say 6 inches or more, and fold over around some sort of soft but high force retainer. Then attach suspenders to that. Like how a clipboard can securely hold a piece of paper without making any holes in it.

In the end I don't think this is going to be easy to do OR comfortable to wear. My thoughts keep coming back to support from below, from something like a onesie.

Off-topic bonus: I just received a note from someone here in the office, on some interesting stationary:
https://www.poopoopaper.com/en/
That's a pretty "shitty" way to share your thoughts with someone!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Lol I'd get that rose for someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back