Molicare slip maxi green Any one tried them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
They look interesting, good to see Molicare continuing a plastic backed line, to answer your question, I've not tried YET.

Aleakyboomboom

aleakyboomboom said:
They look interesting, good to see Molicare continuing a plastic backed line, to answer your question, I've not tried YET.

Aleakyboomboom

I'm going to order a pack next week when I stock up and if good I will post review and buy some more

Ordered 3 packs and wasn't disappointed , The tapes hold well and plastic is strong ,diaper fits good and takes 3 wettings and is comfortable
Just to add they're blue not green

Thank you for coming back with a review! I hate it when people don't do that. It's like a cliffhanger at the end of a TV season, and then finding out the show got canceled.

-RMS

RMS401 said:
Thank you for coming back with a review! I hate it when people don't do that. It's like a cliffhanger at the end of a TV season, and then finding out the show got canceled.

-RMS
I will post full review with pics tonight , I think these are in the Abena m3/l4 league but more comfortable as they're slightly smaller

parcelboy2 said:
I will post full review with pics tonight , I think these are in the Abena m3/l4 league but more comfortable as they're slightly smaller
Even better! Now if only they were available in the US. :)

-RMS

Thanks for coming back on this one!

Hopefully XP Medical gets these, would like to try them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back