Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've been finding myself getting really bored more and more often lately. I'm creative side has been on a deadline. I trying not to spend money, because I'm hoping to save plenty of cash. I really have no plan yet, but I'm just want to prepare for a new set up. Hopefully something that will be more stable than my previous outing. Anyone hit this wall? I need a new outlet for my creative juices.

It sounds like you need to be challenged again creatively. Sometimes I'll ask people on Facebook for drawing requests and have them be as weird and abstract as possible. I'm not an artist, but we always get a laugh out of it!

So yeah, challenge yourself and let yourself be challenged. Try something new. Try playing the piano. Try writing some limericks. It doesn't matter what your main creative outlet is. What matters is that you're exploring new territory and that's what being creative is all about.

I hope this has been helpful :)

Hey DBM binge watch some anime to get away from it all and I am sure it will spark your creative side as well.

Either that or build me a lightsaber please!

Argent said:
Hey DBM binge watch some anime to get away from it all and I am sure it will spark your creative side as well.

If I figured that out I would be selling them at an insane prices or be really picky about who would get it.

I wouldn't trust me with a lightsaber that cuts things actually, I just meant one that lights up and makes wooshing noises. :biggrin:

What about my Anime watching suggestion? You could binge watch the first season of Attack on Titan or Sword Art Online, certainly makes a great day for me!

I've watched SAO, not sure about Attack on Titan. I had a more recent idea about a whip wrist blade. I can't draw for crap. I see these amazing items in my head and have no where to put them.

Yeah well if you are not going to binge watch more Anime and you are not happy with your drawing skills you need to mockup your idea with Fimo and paperclips and whatever else you can "up cycle" dude.

Argent said:

I was bored again and a sudden idea for a lightsaber design came to me. If I can get my drawing skills to par. I'll draw it for you.

I got bored after I finished writing my novel and publishing to Kindle. It took six years of my life and I loved every minute of it, making ideas and characters come to life. Since then I've started playing and practicing piano again, learning major concert pieces like the the Chopin Nocturnes and Jean Sibelius's "Romance".

You just want to do something to keep yourself busy, you might try adult coloring books. I do that also.

Hey KryanAshford would love to see your lightsaber design!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back