Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: yes, everyone can hear your diaper crinking!

Default yes, everyone can hear your diaper crinking!

I put this together just to terrify those of you that are paranoid that everyone will hear your diaper crinkle if you are crazy enough to try to wear a diaper in public

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxz...ew?usp=sharing

Are you raking leaves or wearing an Attends Waistband? Those are the only two scenarios where I can imagine it being that pronounced.

Ever since I started wearing diapees, I have never been THAT loud whilst wearing in public. Granted most of the places I go are either, really crowded and nobody will notice, or at work where the noises of what I'm doing cover it instantly. :3 but if people were to hear me crinkle, I might just enjoy that too!

Quote Originally Posted by ampelhamza View Post
    Are you raking leaves or wearing an Attends Waistband? Those are the only two scenarios where I can imagine it being that pronounced.
    The times that I had wore and got notice because of the crinkle was in those

Quote Originally Posted by ampelhamza View Post
    LOL on the "raking leaves" !

No, that my friend is an XP Medical Absorbency Plus (level 3) that has been worn a few hours but is still quite dry. I've found that diapers get a bit louder after they've been worn for awhile, it starts to work out the stiffness in the plastic but it hasn't gotten too supple yet, and that really amps up the crinkles.

Made the recording using a good digital camera (lens cap on) held down by my hip as I walked around the house a few laps. Imported the video and extracted (stereo) audio. I also tweaked it a bit to remove a few pops and floor squeaks, as well as tossing in a fade-in and fade-out, to improve the product. Converted to MP3 to save space.

Try playing it with headphones on. It really is stereo.

Haha I like this post, I'm mostly over any embarrassment my diapers might cause me but I still get paranoid around attractive girls, lol. I used to not even be able to make purchases from women my age, but the last pack of depends I got there were two of them standing there, after a certIn point you just plain get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    I put this together just to terrify those of you that are paranoid that everyone will hear your diaper crinkle if you are crazy enough to try to wear a diaper in public https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxz...ew?usp=sharing
    I knew it, I just knew it....NOT!!!
    I've been pretty much been wearing 24/7 for a couple of years and nobody has ever said or acted like they heard anything even though I could hear a very slight crinkle a few times.
    Last edited by Padded53; 07-May-2016 at 18:13.

I know there are times when anyone listening would hear my nappy or plastic pants but no one has ever commented.

I am Wearing diapers for a medical issue and I no longer care if any one notices, its a fact of life that we need diapers to manage our bladder issues.