• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Im oficially a lurker time to fix this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kururu

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Hello! I have lurked this site for quite a while never really posting anything. Made a profile to post and never got around to it need to fix that so i can ask a few questions.

Been Ic for pretty much ever though thankfully I manage with it pretty well scheduled trips to the bathroom make full on accidents rare though still have spurts and dribbles here and there. At home though is a different story because changes are easier and it is a hassle to get up and go every half hour.

Never really considered myself an AB or little until a friend from more adult circles called me out on it. Liking childish things, my attitude when i get stressed and yeah those cute print diapers are only because they work well just because they are cute and babyish thats just a afterthought....riggggghhhhttt.

Embracing that helped me get over issues, stress, and fear of various situations and I'm all the better for it now.

So that's my short sweet intro. :sweatdrop:

Hello Kururu and welcome to the group.

Egor

Hey Kururu! Glad to see that you're embracing this side of yourself. I too found that embracing my interest helped in coping with stress and anxieties, and joining this online community has been one of the best ways to do so for me. Hope to see you around here soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back