• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

UAB1176 Intro :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

uab1176

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hello Lovelyz, I'm UAB1176, I'm 22 a midwest male exploring the AB world but mostly a deep rooted DL. I wear molicares and enjoy doing 24/7 training and un-training challenges, later I hope can share stories stories DL I've written for other websites and join this community here on ADISC now that I have my login info! Anyway.. I'm the hippie type, I am an entrepreneur, sound engineer and portrait,concert/studio photographer! I'd love to meet other AB/DL Mommies I have never really had any one to share this side of myself and would love too! message me if you want to talk! or share experiences! Hope I'm not too much or a Lurker anymore!!!!

Talk to you all soon,

Welcome to ADISC!

I do a little photography myself but the pictures never turn out quite like it looks in my mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back