• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Lurk at me go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

heydublin

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Time to actually post here :p

I'm heydublin. I'm an AB who's been too shy and afraid to really enjoy myself until the past few years. Now I'm really happy being more open about my love for the paddings :)

I'm from Dublin (surprise surprise!) in Ireland and I'm a transwoman. I love music, cartoons and general goofiness.

I'm really just looking to interact with the community more and have an outlet for my passion :)

Looking forward to chatting with all of you! WOOOO!

Hello heydublin and welcome to the group.

Egor

Hi and welcome to the site. I'm a professional musician, so music is a big part of my life. I like a lot of different styles of music. What do you enjoy?

Hey Dogboy :)

I'm just going pro with my music as well! I write and sing my own stuff. Acoustic, lighthearted and silly mostly. Sometimes I'm a little bit afraid people can tell I'm a little from my music! What kind of stuff do you play?

Welcome to ADISC, dublin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back