Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who has tried the Rearz Seduction?

Default Who has tried the Rearz Seduction?

I've been dreaming about a black diaper for awhile. I think it sounds amazing. Anybody tried these?

I would if they weren't so expensive. I guess maybe not that expensive, but to me it is xD I might as well try them, I've already payed more for Abu space, and I want to try the Pink Princess Diapees as well!

Yeah, shipping is one of the big things holding me back.

I want to try them so bad but it's going to have to wait for a bit. Trying to get money to pay for my wifes teeth to get done =/. Gonna cost over 6 grand by the time she is done.

They are amazing! not babyish at all, but sometimes I'm more DL than AB, so that's a good thing. I've tried to make mine or the Pink Princess (same diaper) leak, but so far they just get smelly after 12 hours and I give up. Ordering a case isn't cheap, but much cheaper per diaper than buying a single bag.

Quote Originally Posted by aleakyboomboom View Post
    6 Grand? was she using in the past?
    meth will do that in a hurry, but really any major dental work costs a fortune. root canals, bridges, crowns...

When I had to have one crown done, it ran about $2500; so, I could easily see a root canal, 2 crowns being $6k
    Last edited by Traemo; 07-May-2016 at 13:43. Reason: speeling

I tried one yesterday after my 6th wetting I ended up tapping out and changing before the diaper was full. These things hold a lot, they fit very similar to a Bambino Bellissimo and are very soft inside. As for the black it's fun for a change of pace but not something I would wear all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

About the dental work 6k is easy to get up to... I had 4 crowns that needed be put in because of deep cavities and it was 6k+