View Poll Results: Do you need diapers to feel sexually fulfilled?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Never. Diapers have zero sexual Association for me

4 9.76%
  • No. But their presence enhances sexual encounters. I prefer them to be present.

14 34.15%
  • No. I love enjoy sex fully with or without diapers

13 31.71%
  • Yes. I find it difficult if not impossible to really be satisfied without diapers being involved

10 24.39%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do You *Need* Diapers for Sexual Fulfillment?

Default Do You *Need* Diapers for Sexual Fulfillment?

I've seen the rather blunt definition of fetish thrown around: if you need some external object etc. to be present in order to be sexually aroused/fulfilled, then it'd a fetish. For me, this is not the case. I can get off with or without diapers and I don't give a second thought to it. I have no anxiety about "performing" when I know diapers won't be involved for example. I know there are some here who have no sexual association With diapers. Are there others here who really do fit this blunt definition: i.e. you really do need diapers in order to feel filled in a sexual encounter?
    Just curious. Thanks for humorist me.
    Do you think this definition is off or perhaps that there is a form of fetish that is definitely a pathology while there are other mild forms (we use the word kink often) that should not be considered a pathology?

I guess I kind of do. A couple years ago I realized I was asexual. It just occurred to me that the only things that ever really got me aroused were my diaper and pee fetishes, not other people. Granted, I've never had sex so I can't say it if it's something I'd enjoy, with or without my kinks involved. As a side note, I don't have to be wearing a diaper or engaging in pee-play, I've actually found that hearing/seeing/reading about others does a better job at getting me excited.

MarchinBunny

I have more of a omorashi fetish than simply a diaper one. I just also happen to like diapers. So, there is no option I can select that makes sense. I don't need diapers to be sexually fulfilled, and in fact the diapers themselves rarely contribute to it. However, I do need the omorashi to be sexually fulfilled even if that means fantasizing about it.

So diapers for me are more of a comfort thing overall and don't typically sexually turn me on, unless I wet them.

Yeah, I didn't have an option that completely applies. I do enjoy diapers sexually, and usually experience my sexual highs through diapers but not always. I also enjoy the more normal, other ways.

I actually find this a really interesting question.

For me, I need sexual activity with diapers to be emotionally fulfilled. That doesn't mean I can't enjoy sex without involving diapers, nor does it mean I have to involve diapers every time I have sex. Me and Claire started involving diapers in sex more regularly and pee play into sex in the last year. One important thing to remember is that she's not doing this because she's into it; she's doing this because I'm into it. That's not to say that she doesn't get anything out of it. She gets off seeing how worked up diapering me or peeing on me gets me and I also suspect it's starting to get fun for her too on a fundamental basis due to association, but the bottom line is that this remains my kink and not hers. So I ask for diaper/pee play when I really want it but I don't push too much otherwise.

That said, the question is asking more about ideal circumstances than typical which is a different answer. If I had a partner into diapers like me, more than likely we'd involve diapers 90% of the time we had "normal" sex. Not every time, but decently close to it. I say "normal" because we have a number of sexual activities that diapers or pee might not play into well, like going to orgies or having sex in public. There are also times we're just having a quickie that it wouldn't fly either.

I find this hard to answer, too. I've called myself asexual in the past because diapers get me aroused and looking at pictures of naked people doesn't. But I don't think that's the whole story either because I do want to be with another person and I have a clear preference for women (sounds appealing, ideally with diapers involved) and not men.

In addition, I've associated diapers so much with my sexual arousal that I don't think it's possible for me to be aroused and not at least have the thought of diapers pass through my mind.

On top of that, I don't necessarily need the physical object, I can get aroused just imagining things, so I could certainly have some kind of sex without a diaper actually being present because I could think about it. So, I dunno. I picked need because diapers and sex are intrinsically associated for me, but it's an incomplete answer.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    I find this hard to answer, too. I've called myself asexual in the past because diapers get me aroused and looking at pictures of naked people doesn't. But I don't think that's the whole story either because I do want to be with another person and I have a clear preference for women (sounds appealing, ideally with diapers involved) and not men.

In addition, I've associated diapers so much with my sexual arousal that I don't think it's possible for me to be aroused and not at least have the thought of diapers pass through my mind.

On top of that, I don't necessarily need the physical object, I can get aroused just imagining things, so I could certainly have some kind of sex without a diaper actually being present because I could think about it. So, I dunno. I picked need because diapers and sex are intrinsically associated for me, but it's an incomplete answer.
    Sounds like you could be heteroromantic asexual? That's what I consider myself; I have the desire to be with a male in a relationship but it's not because I find the opposite sex sexually appealing.

How to put this: I'm sexually attracted to... sex. And I'm sexually attracted to diapers. But, for me, the two don't mix; they're totally separate worlds.

I guess that'll do.

My first sexual climax was in a diaper when I was 12 or 13 years old. At that time, and for several more years, I would drift in and out of being attracted to the opposite sex, but diapers were a very consistent source of arousal. There was a time in my mid-to-late teens when, despite this periodic desire to have sex in the usual way, I remember wondering if it would ever happen, and I also remember not being all that emotionally hung up on the answer. I can actually remember thinking "there's no way it'll be better than diapers anyway", and there were no feelings of depression or regret associated with that thought.

And when, shortly before my 19th birthday, I did have sex... was it better than diapers? No. It was just a totally different experience. I enjoyed it very much, but it didn't diminish my interest in wearing diapers.

So, from an abstract point of view, there was just a lot more sex in my life after that point, and I can't say that I minded.

I prefer if they're present but they don't have to be present for me to be sexually aroused.

While I don't *need* diapers for sexual gratification as I can get aroused without any ABDL thoughts, diapers make sexual arousal SO MUCH EASIER.

I know a good percentage of the times I had sex (had this problem having sex with both genders), I've had to think about diapers in order to finish, and those experiences have resulted in performance anxiety later on. I know that the times I was able to perform fine, I was wearing often, wasn't stressed out, and wasn't depressed, whereas, the majority of times I had problems and performance anxiety, all that stuff was happening, so I'm guessing that those were all factors that contributed to my troubles, though that is just a guess.