Bambino, did they raise in price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Unfortunatly, because I happen to buy diapers somewhat randomly/not regularly, I can't quite pin this down...but I was wondering if anyone else had perhaps noticed this...?

I chanced upon bambino's site earlier and noticed that a case of Bellisimo's were now going for just under $100. Whereas Teddies also seemed to have gone up just slightly.

Am I imagining this..?

If they've raised their prices AGAIN (second time in recent memory) without any sort of noticeable improvements in the diapers themselves, they've 100% lost me as a customer. I'm finding the new(ish?) DC Idyl's to be anything and everything a bambino is, and much more.

And now with free shipping being offered, if bambino really has raised they prices as it's seeming...Bye bye teddy, hello Idyl! It's mind boggling to me how bambino thinks they can get away with raising prices arbitrarily at a time like this, when there's SO many other diapers coming out on the market.

Dan09 said:
If they've raised their prices AGAIN (second time in recent memory) without any sort of noticeable improvements in the diapers themselves, they've 100% lost me as a customer.

well, that's inflation for you. everyone does it. everyone.

Dan09 said:
Unfortunatly, because I happen to buy diapers somewhat randomly/not regularly, I can't quite pin this down...but I was wondering if anyone else had perhaps noticed this...?

I chanced upon bambino's site earlier and noticed that a case of Bellisimo's were now going for just under $100. Whereas Teddies also seemed to have gone up just slightly.

Am I imagining this..?

If they've raised their prices AGAIN (second time in recent memory) without any sort of noticeable improvements in the diapers themselves, they've 100% lost me as a customer. I'm finding the new(ish?) DC Idyl's to be anything and everything a bambino is, and much more.

And now with free shipping being offered, if bambino really has raised they prices as it's seeming...Bye bye teddy, hello Idyl! It's mind boggling to me how bambino thinks they can get away with raising prices arbitrarily at a time like this, when there's SO many other diapers coming out on the market.
I guess you have missed all the dialog on Depends ,prices go up quality down and the customer gets all wet.

Look at cigarettes when I was younger the box was crush proof and the foil kept them fresh, now the box is meaningless and the foil is silver colored paper, it's the way of the world make more for less and become a millionaire yesterday or better yet the day before!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back