Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Trainers

Default Pokemon Trainers

I have noticed there are a lot of people here with Pokemon icon's, I was wondering how many of your play? And if so, do you want to start a Pokemon club on here? if not Pokemon, it can be Anime too. So, what do you think?

I didn't know that anyone had a Pokemon avatar...I know there are people with Digimon avatars...

that would be great and there seems to be more pokemon than digi mon. you should make a group for all of the shows

Mesmerale

I'm playing Pokemon Diamond right now!!

I've been ranting about it on IRC for weeks, haven't I?

I got diamond! Somewhere....

I'm waiting to get Platinum! That will be SO COOL!

I bet I can beat anyone in a pokemon battle with NORMAL Pokemon, no legendaries :3

kitty0230

I stopped playing after I got my psp, but, latias, you would never stand a chance against my pokemon silver line up, it was a level 100 feraligator, level 100 ho oh and something else i forgot that was l 100

Quote Originally Posted by catty0320 View Post
    I stopped playing after I got my psp, but, latias, you would never stand a chance against my pokemon silver line up, it was a level 100 feraligator, level 100 ho oh and something else i forgot that was l 100
    And I said no legendaries, or MAYBE 1 MINIMUM because I <3 my Latias so much.

And this new Diamond/Pearl has a thing that sets all pokemon equal to 50, so it reflects the moves you've taught them and how you've raised them. Even a level 5 could be raised to 50 (and 100's would be lowered to 50) but they wouldnt have the EV points and the moves.

But that's just 1 mode, it has many more. But its the mode I use most.

I have diamond version... It's good, But kind of at an end since I've got nowhere to go as far as game play goes. If anyone wants to go ahead and have a battle with me, go ahead and send me a PM

I've got Pokemon Diamond.

I have kind of a newbie startup ( around level 30.. but I did evolve my Psyduck the other day )