Achieving the perfect wet spot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
As much as I am a DL, I'm foremost a little or middle. This means while I love wearing and using diapers, they are not a necessity, so long as I can do a wee in my pants occasionally. For me, being little is mostly about wetting myself.

When I'm being little, it's all about playing around and ignoring that feeling of needing to go potty, until it's too late. If I'm diapered, that's fantastic, but it's fun to have a little accident in my pants as well.

But I don't like completely flooding my pants like I do in my nappy.

I think having just that little wet patch on the front of my shorts is adorable. Nice and round, not completely soaking the whole front and back, and not running down my legs. Long pants and jeans are the same. I really don't like the look of being absolutely saturated down to my feet.

But getting that classic wet patch isn't easy. I've been wetting myself for over 40 years, in a wide variety of different fabrics and styles, and obviously experimented with a vast range of techniques, from doing little leaks and dribbles, doing a quick but solid squirt, like I might if I got shocked or suddenly surprised, holding myself with my hand while I leaked, and of course different positions, standing, sitting etc., and using different underwear with different levels of padding.

But for the most part I almost always get a wet streak down my legs.

I love it how when a kid wets his or her pants, they seem to be able to limit the wet patch to the front, but I find it hard to emulate.

My most reliable way is doing a little squirt into 2 pairs of cotton briefs worn under my denim shorts, but I'll still get a leg trickle sometimes.

Reactions: sinceiwassmall
I've been thinking of getting brief underwear just to wet them.

I recently had an "accident" without a diaper on, it was fun, not so much the clean up. It went everywhere on the linoleum tiles. As you said, it went down the inside pants instead of the front.

I think it's due to the kids having a smaller/shorter weewee and it points straight out allowing for the front wet spot.

You might try getting a pair of baby pants trainers. I would think the thicker front would take initial "hit" and then wick out to the outer clothing.

Sometimes I have also thought about getting some colourful childish briefs but I would also use them to go potty in because that would be babyish like

Pants wetting is an art. First, point up so the stain originates in the front of your pants. Second, to minimize “leg trickle” wear tight pants (cotton) so the pee soaks the material as it works its way downward. Practice makes perfect.

Reactions: wetaccident
babyblueblanket said:
You might try getting a pair of baby pants trainers. I would think the thicker front would take initial "hit" and then wick out to the outer clothing.

Well, they don't. The front takes the hit and starts leaking. If you're just dribbling, they're fine ... but they aren't intended to be a diaper and if you wet very much at all, everything around you gets wet as well ... floor, furniture, etc.

sbmccue said:
Well, they don't. The front takes the hit and starts leaking. If you're just dribbling, they're fine ... but they aren't intended to be a diaper and if you wet very much at all, everything around you gets wet as well ... floor, furniture, etc.

Could do what I do with the Size 6 Pampers. I put it in a GoodNite TruFit and pull them up and then adjust the wings so it's not poking or bent over.

edit:

oops, I forgot to read the thread title, that wouldn't allow a person to wet the pants easier.... Give me a break, I just woke up :sweatdrop:

sbmccue said:

Not much experience with the baby pants since I'm in diapers. Just a thought.

babyblueblanket said:

Yeah, these are high on my wish list for a couple of reasons.

I was a bed wetter until nearly 11. I didn't wet every night, and I wasn't usually a heavy wetter either. I normally woke up just as I started to leak or dribble. I'd generally wake up to the first feeling of warmth slowly spreading in my pants, and I'd quickly jump out of bed and run to the toilet. I'd only have a complete and utter soaking without waking up at all if I was really tired.

So from Sunday through to Thursday nights, my protection was usually thick, terry cloth training pants and plastic panties. These worked well enough to contain my little dribbles. Mum bought these training pants in a 3 pack, and I'd have white, yellow, pale blue, and bright red. They were like brief underpants, but with wider elastic leg and waist bands, and a lot of built in padding from the front to the back. My plastic pants were usually white or blue opaque. I regularly wore the trainers as regular underwear as well. That wasn't because I was IC or anything, although I always was a bit accident prone, but simply because I owned a lot of them.

On Friday and Saturday nights, my brother and I were allowed to stay up late, and I'd be extra tired. This was when I was most likely to sleep through and flood the bed. So on these nights I wore an actual disposable nappy to bed. These were an Australian brand, Kimbies, and I wore them until I was about 9-10, and I outgrew them, but I continued wearing my trainer/plastics combo until I was nearly 12.

So I have lots of memories of wearing wet training pants. Some of my favourite ones are running around outside with my brother, both of us in our underwear while playing under the hose or having a water fight, and both of us peeing in our underpants. My trainers would leak of course, but that lovely wet spot would show.

The other reason I'd like some is simply the cuteness factor. I've looked lovingly at them a few times, and I can just imagine how much little me would love a pair of them.

I should order some, but my living situation isn't really compatible with having stuff delivered, as well as washing and drying them discreetly.

But a definite bucket list item for sure!

I think the patch being limited to the front, not affecting the legs comes from crouching. Remember how much time you spent in that position back then, playing and letting your mind drift all the while not noticing how much you have to go. At least that much my failing memory tells me.

BenTennyson said:
I think the patch being limited to the front, not affecting the legs comes from crouching. Remember how much time you spent in that position back then, playing and letting your mind drift all the while not noticing how much you have to go. At least that much my failing memory tells me.

I totally agree. Playing with toys on the ground, needing to pee, ignoring it, squatting down to pick something up so your knees are really bent, and your butt is nearly touching the ground, when BAM! You Spring a leak.

The same with giving up and letting go. You suddenly realise that it's too late, so you spread your legs and squat down, releasing as you do so.

I have used this method a lot. If you don't completely flood, a nice wet patch is certainly obtainable. No guarantee that the inside legs or your butt won't get wet, but it's as close to the ideal position as you can get if you're trying to achieve what I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back