Status
Not open for further replies.

ram15l

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
I know a lot of people have been doing it a lot longer than that, I'm starting to get adjusted meaning easier to go, I don't notice or feel the bulk as much ( I forgot I was wearing a Pull-up and walked out of the room with nothing but it on I was half asleep lol ) changing is easy and so is disposing my question pertains to powder and gels do I really need them as much as people seem to I change as soon as I have a mess weather it be number one or two I really don't want a rash but does cleaning up really good as soon as it happens the best way to prevent it when you don't want everyone to smell powder on you ?

I love the smell of baby powder and i have been 24/7 for iver a yr now and i wouldnt change a thing. As far as a rash goes i havent had diaper rash but have had razor burn.

tewks7979 said:
I love the smell of baby powder and i have been 24/7 for iver a yr now and i wouldnt change a thing. As far as a rash goes i havent had diaper rash but have had razor burn.

That's my other question what is the benefit of doing the shaving thing ?

It makes cleaning a messy diaper alot easier plus if ur an ab it feels more babish

tewks7979 said:
It makes cleaning a messy diaper alot easier plus if ur an ab it feels more babish

Oh ok I wasn't sure so I don't need to then cool thank you I don't seem to have a problem with it going that far up front plus I take a shower after every messy one

The only time i have that issue is when i mess while sleeping but not too bad upfront

tewks7979 said:
The only time i have that issue is when i mess while sleeping but not too bad upfront

I have a problem with it coming out the top of the back when sleeping that's it mostly stays contained to the rear

ram15l said:
That's my other question what is the benefit of doing the shaving thing ?

Also shaving is a committment. You can't just shave when you feel like it, you need to do it daily. Subble down there makes a maddening itch. So prepare to suffer a bit for a few days after you decide to stop shaving.

I dont mess often when sleeping but it ok to me sorta would be nice to wake up every morn in full diaper.

bambinod said:
Also shaving is a committment. You can't just shave when you feel like it, you need to do it daily. Subble down there makes a maddening itch. So prepare to suffer a bit for a few days after you decide to stop shaving.

Thank you for info yea I don't think I would be able to committ to doing it especially if starts itching I think I will be fine with cleaning it

Welcome huggles

bambinod said:

The first three times I shaved it itched like hell... but less so each time. After that, I've never had any problems or itchiness. I shave completely once every few weeks. No commitment, and it's fine. I don't have the patience to shave every day!

I don't shave every day either. I shave once a week and that is fine. Once in a while I will itch a bit but a pat of talcum powder and the itch goes away.

Shaving or hair trimming is also because the hair will retain odor if your IC , I would not trust myself with both a razor and a penis , I have a cordless groomer to trim it down to tiny little hairs without nap of the earth type stuff,to much work for me to do one handed, and sorry would not even trust an aide to do that for me, they are fine for bed baths and changes when I need but could not be comfortable having it shaved by someone else ( think Snickers commercial "NO REGERTS" ).

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I trim about 3 times a month to stubble, not enough to irritate or itch.
Easier clean up and less smell.

Yep me to stubble is fine with me .

Tetra said:
Shaving or hair trimming is also because the hair will retain odor if your IC , I would not trust myself with both a razor and a penis , I have a cordless groomer to trim it down to tiny little hairs without nap of the earth type stuff,to much work for me to do one handed, and sorry would not even trust an aide to do that for me, they are fine for bed baths and changes when I need but could not be comfortable having it shaved by someone else ( think Snickers commercial "NO REGERTS" ).

Shaving it to a small stubble, or even 1/8" (~3mm), does it ever itch?

I shaved once, when I was a teen, and I said never again due to the immense itch that I had to endure for almost a week.

I'm thinking about shaving again, due to the last couple of messes were much messier than normal to clean up.

I have shaved daily for many years now (using a Braun foil razor to avoid razor burn). You can get used to doing it daily, really. Just like diapering and other daily routines, it can be done. It is soooo worth it and I can't ever imagine letting it grow out again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FluffyMastiff said:
Shaving it to a small stubble, or even 1/8" (~3mm), does it ever itch?

I shaved once, when I was a teen, and I said never again due to the immense itch that I had to endure for almost a week.

I'm thinking about shaving again, due to the last couple of messes were much messier than normal to clean up.

Freshly cut hairs can have quite an edge on them, at that small scale. The problem though is how firmly they're held. Hairs on your head are irrelevent because of the giant noodle of hair behind them. You get really short stubble though, and that's a very short length of hair that won't bend much when it is forced from head-on. It just digs in. So, if you can leave the hairs with some length to them, even a quarter inch, it'll help quite a lot. Just compare the abrasiveness of a beard vs 5 o'clock shadow.

yeah, I went to trim 2 hours ago... I trimmed too much off. I didn't notice that the height adjustment had changed, until after the first pass. I guess I hit it against the sink and made the height attachment move smaller. Itchiness and pokiness endures :sweatdrop: oh well, another lesson learned, recheck the height adjustment before continuing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back