Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A week being 24/7

Default A week being 24/7

I know a lot of people have been doing it a lot longer than that, I'm starting to get adjusted meaning easier to go, I don't notice or feel the bulk as much ( I forgot I was wearing a Pull-up and walked out of the room with nothing but it on I was half asleep lol ) changing is easy and so is disposing my question pertains to powder and gels do I really need them as much as people seem to I change as soon as I have a mess weather it be number one or two I really don't want a rash but does cleaning up really good as soon as it happens the best way to prevent it when you don't want everyone to smell powder on you ?

I love the smell of baby powder and i have been 24/7 for iver a yr now and i wouldnt change a thing. As far as a rash goes i havent had diaper rash but have had razor burn.

Quote Originally Posted by tewks7979 View Post
    I love the smell of baby powder and i have been 24/7 for iver a yr now and i wouldnt change a thing. As far as a rash goes i havent had diaper rash but have had razor burn.
    That's my other question what is the benefit of doing the shaving thing ?

It makes cleaning a messy diaper alot easier plus if ur an ab it feels more babish

It makes cleaning a messy diaper alot easier plus if ur an ab it feels more babish
    Oh ok I wasn't sure so I don't need to then cool thank you I don't seem to have a problem with it going that far up front plus I take a shower after every messy one

The only time i have that issue is when i mess while sleeping but not too bad upfront

The only time i have that issue is when i mess while sleeping but not too bad upfront
    I have a problem with it coming out the top of the back when sleeping that's it mostly stays contained to the rear

Quote Originally Posted by ram15l View Post
    That's my other question what is the benefit of doing the shaving thing ?
    Also shaving is a committment. You can't just shave when you feel like it, you need to do it daily. Subble down there makes a maddening itch. So prepare to suffer a bit for a few days after you decide to stop shaving.

I dont mess often when sleeping but it ok to me sorta would be nice to wake up every morn in full diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    Also shaving is a committment. You can't just shave when you feel like it, you need to do it daily. Subble down there makes a maddening itch. So prepare to suffer a bit for a few days after you decide to stop shaving.
    Thank you for info yea I don't think I would be able to committ to doing it especially if starts itching I think I will be fine with cleaning it