Thread: Made my bunny happy.

Default Made my bunny happy.

My little bunny turns 23 tomorrow (12 in bunny years) and I surprised him by buying him a 10 pack of the scented Little Pawz from ABU. It was such a great feeling to watch his face light up as he opened the package; he was so happy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13124981_1708540346069129_7966703526432617301_n.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	81.6 KB 
ID:	26138

I'm confused a little. Is your bunny a plushied bunny like mine, or a real life bunny, or a partner you called bunny? Anyway, happy birthday bunny.

I have a Harry the Bunny which my wife got me for Christmas. Harry lives on the Baby First channel and can be found on babyfirst.con.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I'm confused a little. Is your bunny a plushied bunny like mine, or a real life bunny, or a partner you called bunny? Anyway, happy birthday bunny.

I have a Harry the Bunny which my wife got me for Christmas. Harry lives on the Baby First channel and can be found on babyfirst.con.
    You're right that is a little confusing. My boyfriend is a babyfur and he's turning 23 but his fursona is 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Takashi View Post
    You're right that is a little confusing. My boyfriend is a babyfur and he's turning 23 but his fursona is 12.
    Okay, and that makes sense. I thought that was the case, but on this site, anything is possible. I'm glad the two of you are happy because that's what's most important. My Harry the Bunny won't have his birthday until Christmas. Yeah, he was a Christmas present from my wife.