Status
Not open for further replies.

ram15l

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
I wear the large ones now and I weigh 250 but they seem lose or to big sometimes I was wondering if anyone has the S/M size and how they fit if your a little bigger ?

I'm a bit of a yoyo dieter so i'm always finding myself in a bit of a limbo between the large and medium sizes. Though I tend to like them to feel a little big on me so I often stick with the large sizes. Usually I like it so the lower tapes hold snug around my waist and the other 2 around my tummy. x3
But most mediums do fit me just a little more snuggly. The tapes usually come with the top 2 going around my waist and the bottom 2 around my thighs. This I often find is a little restricting with movment though. But like I said I'm a yoyo dieter so when I'm in my thiner stages I'm finding the mediums fit a lot better.
At the moment though I must say I'm in my larger state.
I weigh around 90-100kg atm (i don't know how that translates to pounds) =c

TomiDreamcraefte said:
I'm a bit of a yoyo dieter so i'm always finding myself in a bit of a limbo between the large and medium sizes. Though I tend to like them to feel a little big on me so I often stick with the large sizes. Usually I like it so the lower tapes hold snug around my waist and the other 2 around my tummy. x3
But most mediums do fit me just a little more snuggly. The tapes usually come with the top 2 going around my waist and the bottom 2 around my thighs. This I often find is a little restricting with movment though. But like I said I'm a yoyo dieter so when I'm in my thiner stages I'm finding the mediums fit a lot better.
At the moment though I must say I'm in my larger state.
I weigh around 90-100kg atm (i don't know how that translates to pounds) =c

thanks for your input your roughly the same 190-220 lbs, I wore them all day today and they seemed fine but i was looking for the more snug fit so that works for the medium then appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back