Super Undies finally caved in to the ABDL crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are super undies?

oooh awesome!

Too bad I can't afford anything right now :( maybe soon I'll be able to get these and more.

Thanks for the heads up. I was on their site just yesterday or day before yesterday and didn't notice these.

Haven't seen this site before, though those do look like a pretty cute design. If I'm understanding it right, that's basically a complete, waterproof cloth diaper that's a pull on. I'm skeptical that it can do as well as a tape-on diaper, but maybe it's really thick and comfy. I'd be curious to hear from anyone that gets one.

There's a genuine market for these. The last sort of 'bedwetter pant' was the Nikky product, which was made in adult sizes way back in the DP- days. I think almost every other babyish-looking 'training pant' out there requires a plastic pants or you're condemned to leak if you wet. I love the Baby-Pants trainers (both styles) but I want to dribble in them now and then. These will be great, I'm sure.

I really wanted to try that one out because it looks really nice, but unfortunately they can't deliver to my adress (Near Berlin Germany)...I am sad now...

I hope someone can do a little review. I would be curious to see what actual tested capacity would be. I don't expect them do be as good as a diaper, but they look sooooooooo comfortable.

I love it. From the page:
Superundies said:
I understand a different crowd may also purchase these, and that’s their business.

Indeed!

Well, I think this is great. The originals are far too plain for my liking, but I could see myself trying these. *adds to my to-do list*

FluffyMastiff said:
oooh awesome!

Too bad I can't afford anything right now :( maybe soon I'll be able to get these and more.

Thanks for the heads up. I was on their site just yesterday or day before yesterday and didn't notice these.
you can make your own easily enough. i did it a few years ago, copying the then 'popular' yoke style of training/bedwetting pant. to be honest, though, the whole microfiber thing and the stylings of the garments are a bit gimmicky and nowhere near as good, nor as practical, as traditional terry-towelling nappy and plastic pants.

These look awesome! I totally want some!

They look pretty awesome but the price is a little high for me right now.

Kif, please let us know your thoughts once you've received the 'monkey pants.'

Aww, I want them but I don't think even the XL would be big enough for me. They're super cute though! Love the pattern to death.

Well I ordered 2 and some boosters. Im curious how much they can hold.

I would love to buy some now but at £50 with shipping i would be interested to read some reviews first

Worth the price for a real adult size of a real baby product.

I bought from them a long time ago, and somehow I'm still on their mailing list. The sent out an email earlier today asking for models. They're asking for people to send them pictures of themselves wearing their product. If they use your image in their advertisements, they'll pay you between $75 and $100....yeah...that's no where near enough money for me to take a picture of myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back