Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An idea for a symbol of ABDLs or diaper lovers

Default An idea for a symbol of ABDLs or diaper lovers

I've recently just come up with a way for ABDLs and diaper lovers to identify each other. I got the idea from the hanky code concept and thought to myself what if we added sea foam green to hanky code and it became a color for the ABDLs or diaper lover community to identify with in hanky code. Yay or nay?

Please elaborate I'm older and have no clue what hanky code is.

Interesting, but for a long time there have been several designs to signify the Abdl community. There's the pink and blue heart with a diaper pin attached. There's also several other variations of that design which are quite a bit more obvious. Some members here have them as avatars/ profile signatures.

Oh my. The hanky code is overly complicated as it is (and mostly ignored, judging by the Chicago gay kink community -- you need a scorecard to keep track of what color means which interest).

I think the most widely accepted form of displaying ab/dl affiliation in public is a diaper pin somewhere on your person or bags.

I like that. Simple, unobtrusive but easy to understand for those in the know.

We already have the ABDL Pride Flag, the problem is finding something that is easy to identify but not a dead giveaway.

I am a lot more willing to wear a diaper pin in public than I am to wear a green hanky. I always keep a pin on my coat or keys. It is amazing how often someone gets a splinter and asks if I have a pin or needle handy. If I am it home I will run it through a flame first before letting anyone use it to sterilize it. Of course, a lot of guys carry a lighter, but I don't smoke. To me that seems like a great code. If you suspect somebody and are interested in them, ask if they have a pin or needle and see if they are carrying a colored tip. So maybe all of us should go buy a pack of diaper pins. You can get green and wear it on your right side if you want to be out there like with a hanky.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Hmm, don't really know - I am very concerned about what the grey mass of people would think about it, you know I don't want to explane this kind of flag to every second person I meet.

Not very creative, but how about a stapled together diaper pins that look like the orbit of neutrons?
    Name:  vector-atom-icon_160669586.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  3.6 KB

I would like to show this kind of interest to others, but I just don't like somehing that I have to explain every day and I think most people would think more about science related things than diapers.

Kind regards,