Has any DL's thought about going to straight diapers sometimes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ram15l

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
I only ask because a couple of days ago I wanted to start wearing my Goodnites for extended periods ( which I have for 2 days it's been the greatest ) and in that time I've started questioning why I wear underwear when these feel like heaven to me I love the way they feel, the little bit of waddle I get, and the convenience of having an out when no bathrooms are around....so I'm wondering if any one else has thought about wearing for extended use and if I should even consider it ?

Any feed back is appreciated

Yes. Six days out of the week I wear Baby Pants training pants as my go to underwear. I only wear regular tidy whities on Sunday because I'm dressed up for church. I'm the music director so I feel I should be professional inside and out.

That sounds admirable, have you had any cons in doing so the other 6 days ?

Longest I've spent wearing diapers straight was sixty hours. It was quite fun. :D

I have been 24/7 for about 20 years or so...

LittleICme said:
I've got you beat, 25 years in diapers 24/7 :neener_neener:

dogboy said:
Yes. Six days out of the week I wear Baby Pants training pants as my go to underwear. I only wear regular tidy whities on Sunday because I'm dressed up for church. I'm the music director so I feel I should be professional inside and out.

Do you wear the one with the most padding? How comfy as they? I kinda want some pairs to wear when at work and other places where I don't feel comfortable wearing a diaper, but I still kinda want to be padded.

i may need to start wearing every night now for sure :( i just woke up peeing tried to make it to the bathroom all hope was lost just sat down on the toilet and used my Pull-up it freaked me out but at the same time its happend before when i didnt have any diaps...

Yes I have thought of it. Unfortionaly I can't do it yet.

KittyninjaW said:
Yes I have thought of it. Unfortionaly I can't do it yet.

Aww you will eventually though I'm in the procces of starting to see how this works I've been diapered for 3 days non stop and it seems to be wonderful I'm not sure I want to go back, I've choose my day/work diaper and my night diaper already, Always discreet diaper during the day/work and Pull-ups Girls Goodnites at night already planning on ordering more

I cant i try and am sucessful for a while but cant i go right back but harder than be4

LittleICme said:
Well over three years now and counting. No regrets.

Merp said:
Goodnites are not diapers. They are just padded underwear. Use a real diaper.
I've been 24/7 for over a year now. No one notices, and if they do they are either to afraid to say anything g or just don't care.

My problem isn't so much with how thick the diaper is or weather it can be concealed it's more of they can't take up to much space I only have one 5 drawer dresser, plus I like Goodnites :) I have thicker day diapers that I'm wearing right now in order for me to wear real diapers I would have to change my situation

I would wear diapers 24/7 if I could afford it, but sadly cannot. If I could afford it, I would already be doing it!

Fast approaching twenty five years 24/7 originaly strictly due to IC after a few years "medical" diapers got really boring and I ended up becoming both IC and DL. Enjoy the go.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I actually had to pull on briefs last night for a few hours due to several circumstances. Sure felt good getting out of those and back into a diaper though! Otherwise I'm 24/7 and wouldn't chose anything else.

LittleLettuce said:
Do you wear the one with the most padding? How comfy as they? I kinda want some pairs to wear when at work and other places where I don't feel comfortable wearing a diaper, but I still kinda want to be padded.

I wear the thinner ones, the "Almost a Big Kid" ones and I think they're quite comfortable. They're a little expensive but anything like that will cost extra. I do wear them to work the other three days I work at church.

I have been wearing 24/7 now for a month. But only "using" occasionally during the day and at night due to cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back