Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has any DL's thought about going to straight diapers sometimes?

Default Has any DL's thought about going to straight diapers sometimes?

I only ask because a couple of days ago I wanted to start wearing my Goodnites for extended periods ( which I have for 2 days it's been the greatest ) and in that time I've started questioning why I wear underwear when these feel like heaven to me I love the way they feel, the little bit of waddle I get, and the convenience of having an out when no bathrooms are around....so I'm wondering if any one else has thought about wearing for extended use and if I should even consider it ?

Any feed back is appreciated

Yes. Six days out of the week I wear Baby Pants training pants as my go to underwear. I only wear regular tidy whities on Sunday because I'm dressed up for church. I'm the music director so I feel I should be professional inside and out.

That sounds admirable, have you had any cons in doing so the other 6 days ?

Longest I've spent wearing diapers straight was sixty hours. It was quite fun.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleICme View Post
    I have been 24/7 for about 20 years or so...
    I've got you beat, 25 years in diapers 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Yes. Six days out of the week I wear Baby Pants training pants as my go to underwear. I only wear regular tidy whities on Sunday because I'm dressed up for church. I'm the music director so I feel I should be professional inside and out.
    Do you wear the one with the most padding? How comfy as they? I kinda want some pairs to wear when at work and other places where I don't feel comfortable wearing a diaper, but I still kinda want to be padded.

i may need to start wearing every night now for sure i just woke up peeing tried to make it to the bathroom all hope was lost just sat down on the toilet and used my Pull-up it freaked me out but at the same time its happend before when i didnt have any diaps...

Yes I have thought of it. Unfortionaly I can't do it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by KittyninjaW View Post
    Yes I have thought of it. Unfortionaly I can't do it yet.
    Aww you will eventually though I'm in the procces of starting to see how this works I've been diapered for 3 days non stop and it seems to be wonderful I'm not sure I want to go back, I've choose my day/work diaper and my night diaper already, Always discreet diaper during the day/work and Pull-ups Girls Goodnites at night already planning on ordering more