So, ABDL stuff in a retail store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyCorry

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yep, Rearz, Tykable, and Bambino diapers, ABDL onesies, and plastic pants. All on the shelf with other personal care items. This at a medical supply store in Ft. Wayne, IN

From reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ABDL/comments/4hjg2m/new_items_at_personal_care_rearz_seduction/

From Imgur:
https://imgur.com/a/20rFx#NCYPyYc

Now if that doesn't show some wide spread acceptance I don't know what does. We need to make get this trend moving forward to other stores and markets. I'm going to share these images with some of the local markets in Austin. If we all do a little, we can all get a lot done :)

I'm trying to wrap my head around having a store like that here in Lynchburg, VA, home of Thomas Road Baptist Church and Liberty University. Believe it or not, TBC and Liberty own perhaps hundreds of stores, and motel/hotels here. They have a lot of control as to what happens. But still, it's a free world.

A solid win for the community, where the hell are my premium over the counter diapers in Pennsylvania?! I'm jealous.

Thats crazy. Nice selection though. Wish there was a store like that here where I live.

I went to see Lora at Personal Care last September when I was in Indiana seeing family. She is fantastic, and if you are in the area definitely stop by and pick something up from her. She's got a great little shop with all the best diapers and accessories!

That is awesome!. Now only if they had stores like that here in texas...

dogboy said:
I'm trying to wrap my head around having a store like that here in Lynchburg, VA, home of Thomas Road Baptist Church and Liberty University. Believe it or not, TBC and Liberty own perhaps hundreds of stores, and motel/hotels here. They have a lot of control as to what happens. But still, it's a free world.

If they could put one in the Spotsy/Fredericksburg area that would be pretty sweet to.

This is soooo cool! Whoever lives in the area is super lucky! Hopefully other stores everywhere will slowly start following suit and start stocking up with some premium ABDL stuff. Or maybe this will be a unique one time thing isolated to this area, but hopefully that won't be the case. Awesome find though

babyblueblanket said:
If they could put one in the Spotsy/Fredericksburg area that would be pretty sweet to.

That's where my parents (and, by extension, I used to) live! Lynchburg would be closer to my location now, but it would definitely give me a reason to visit my folks more often! Lol

Last edited:
Aaaaahahhaa! X'D Gotta love autocorrect.

There used to be one in Alexandria, but the owner was so much of a pedo it made my skin crawl walking into the place.

I wish there's stores like this in Oregon.. I want to try new brands so bad....

Awesome, I've seen this place mentioned before. I wonder how the pricing is, hopefully not marked up too much compared to online. I usually buy online by the case to get the best price but it's great that there are places like this where you can just hop in a grab a pack of anything.

lucky! wish I lived in the big city!

Maxx said:
Wow. That's a little extreme, don't you think?

OhHeyThere said:
Aaaaahahhaa! X'D Gotta love autocorrect.

:lol: oh I really needed that laugh. Thank you both.

I'm glad that I decided to stop in this thread

If only I had that selection around here. My bank account wouldn't be happy, but I probably would be. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back