Thread: Leicester City Football Club

Default Leicester City Football Club

Champions of England, one of the most unexpected results in sporting history. Wow. Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by fuctifano View Post
    I don't think you understand how big a deal this is.
    It's not a big deal to me. I heard about it on the radio before it was a done deal and skimmed over a story about it online. I can appreciate it as an astromically unlikely event in sports and it's nice for the people involved who care but it's nothing to me. I doubt it would be even if I were a Leicester native. Sports just don't do it for me.

Hey a fellow football fan! I didn't realise there was another one on this site lol. I'm a Liverpool fan so YNWA too. Been a mad season with Leicester doing the impossible

What do you like, Mr.Trevor?
    Diapers, but don't spread it around!

Books, movies, and games (tabletop, computer, and console). I can't think of anything that people are keen on that gets me in the whooping, chanting mode that I see from some sports fans. I'm glad they're having a good time but it's not for me.

Ah....you know us Yanks. We're into the other football.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Ah....you know us Yanks. We're into the other football.
    Yeah I watch the Super Bowl every year as well as some Pats games, my favourite American sport is basketball, I'm a Brooklyn Nets fan

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonstah View Post
    Yeah I watch the Super Bowl every year as well as some Pats games, my favourite American sport is basketball, I'm a Brooklyn Nets fan
    That's impressive. I actually have enjoyed watching some of the world soccer events. Yeah, I know. Our word for football, and to be honest, you guys actually kick the ball a lot more than we do in a U. S. football game. I guess it's some sort of weird irony.

Champions of England, one of the most unexpected results in sporting history. Wow. Amazing.
    I heard the news of this on the BBC News relay feed via WBUR-FM, 90.9 MHz, Boston University Radio (NPR).