Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Famous ABDL makes a new ABDL diaper (it's fantastic, really)

Default Famous ABDL makes a new ABDL diaper (it's fantastic, really)

I went to CAPCON and I met Baby Brett. He was the fellow who went on television ten years ago -- but that's old history. What I mean to tell you is that he made a diaper that blew my mind.

Essentially, AB companies have being trying to make an adult diaper that *is* a baby diaper.

Well, check this shit out! [No scat, I promise!] Pampers, Luvs, My Little Pony, Cinderella in size Medium and Large

You want that exact Pampers smell? Get his Pampers in the adult size of your choice, and adult diaper absorbency.

Contact him if you want it shipped somewhere special -- he's one of the kindest guys I know. Busy, though, so I had to rep him!

What is special about this sale?

0.99, no reserve auctions. I convinced him to do .99 cent auctions, but he is worried that not enough people will know about them. I am bidding the Cinderella ones, so good luck!

I can answer any questions. I am excited. Are you?
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 03-May-2016 at 00:38. Reason: removing off-topic advertising

the subject seems to bear little resemblence to the content

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	84688.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	69.5 KB 
ID:	26135

Well, you clearly are making a salespitch.

Here is the first thing to do: get a rep account, and donate to this website. When thats done, come back and tell us all about your sales.

Otherwise....errr.....please refrain yourself. As you will learn, talking about sales is a touchy subject around here. (cue in Bambinod)

@BambinoD, ye fine connoisseur of diapers. Always a pleasure to hear you weigh in -- you have a vast and omnivorous appreciation for the disposable market. As to your confusion, are you referring to the first link with the vintage diapers? That's my sale, and as stated, it's not related.

However, the second link shows the custom diapers.

As for a scam, I can only hope it is! Maybe it'll be just like the last chapter of "Alissa in the Diaper Dimension," and when we buy the giant pamper replicas, we'll be all be pursued by the Nanny-bots!

In terms of practicality, Brett is incon, and he wears these, so he's not going to make anything that doesn't hold up.

Quote Originally Posted by CYBERWOLF View Post
    Well, you clearly are making a salespitch.

Here is the first thing to do: get a rep account, and donate to this website. When thats done, come back and tell us all about your sales.

Otherwise....errr.....please refrain yourself. As you will learn, talking about sales is a touchy subject around here. (cue in Bambinod)
    Company reps aren't allowed to donate money to ADISC. The staff don't want accusations of bias for/against particular companies; we prefer remaining independent in that regard.

Has anybody else looked at the descriptions of these auctions? They're not scams, but neither are they what this thread claims them to be. They're just ordinary adult diapers with baby diapers attached--"hybrid diapers", according to the seller. They seem reasonably well done, but aren't something I would ever buy. If I want to wear a craft project, I'll first enjoy making it myself (as I often do).

I am trying for either the pampers or luvs. Don't want to spend too much but this seems interesting

I wouldn't mind trying some of these out, just wish there was a buy it now option.

He sent me a few. Take a look at my fetlife profile for a couple of shots. The ones I got were Prevail diapers with pampers adhered somehow to the front of them. It is definitely not a scam, but maybe not worth that amount. They would be great for photo shoots!