• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi from México

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdlxvmt

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
ok, here i go...

Hi i'm abdlxvmt, im 30 years old, and im from mexico, and im gay, first of all I apologize if my English is not good, but I will do my best.

i'm abdl, more dl... i love diapers, but here in mexico, i cant find people with this issue, and search information about some themes (like the marshmallow trick) i found this foro, and i am fascinated with all of you.

well, thats me... if you have any question o comment, pls tell me..

Hello abdlxvmt and welcome to the group.

You did just fine.

Egor

thanks, :D!!!!

Tu Inglés es bien. Mi Español no es fantástico, pero me gusta probar. Bienvenido a ADISC, donde pañales son paraíso. :D

hola amigo, tu español es bueno, se te entiende muy bien , de verdad... y si quieres practicar, o hablar aqui estoy... :D

hi guy, your spanish is excellent, i understand you all that you say... really , if you wanna practice your spanish or talk about diapers.. hey, im here for that...

Gracias mucho. Again, welcome to the forum. Have fun here. :D

Bienvendio. Your English really is very good, much better than my spanish. Hace tres anos que aprendo en la clase, y estoy seguro de me olvido mucho. And here's to hoping that came out right. Either way, welcome to ADISC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back